Single Parents
Options

middle finger friday

What are you pissed about? Get it off your chest, give it the middle finger!

So this morning i met with my case worker for assitance, and she asks why i havent gotten any child support. I told her i dont know i havent heard anything since minnesota petitioned oregon for bd to pay cs. She goes and looks in the computer nothing got filed after that! So she gave me my cs case workers name and number to call. I had to call three time and leave two voice mails for them to call me back to find out... oregon is refusing to respond. Minnesota calls them they dont answer, minnesota faxes they dont answer. So fuck oregon.
And my updo client this morning no.call no.showed this morning. I swear people think that hair students dont reserve rhe respect of you calling to cancel. Yeah well we do. I dont want to stand around and wait for your(collective your) ass to show up for your appointment. Dont waste my time.

To the bitch at school who talks shit about everyone. Remove the redwood trunk from your ass and unclench. You are not perfect. A couple months ago no one wanted shit to do with you, and now we barely toleratr you so dont act like your shit dont stink and procceede.to talk shit about the nicest girl in school. Fuck yourself
And a, a middle finger for her because shes grating my nerves with a cheese grater. I dont want to hear about bd, at all, ever. I dont care if someone set him on fire i dont want to hear about him and how your mad hes dating another stripper. Its between you and him(and maybe the stripper, i dont know how that works) but it boils down to this i let him.stick me real good a couple times you married.the dip shit what does that say about you.

Re: middle finger friday

• Options
    Im feeling a little volitle tonight it seems
  • Options
    Im sorry your dealing with that stuff! Why is ot men dont want to pay child support?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know ive talked a little bit about this on here. My best friend has been in and out of aa, rehab, therapy, etc since i got pregnant with bentley. Well shes drinking again with a, who sees nothing wrong with enabling an alcoholic. My beat friend and i have really drifted apart since her and a reconnected. I dont condone her drinking, i dont support it amd im vocal about that.

Anyways said friend just called me blitzed and talking about her love triangle drama and when i tried talking to her about my child support drama she started talking about a and how the courts ruled bd doesnt have to pay her child support because they were given joint. Then she goes off about how she cant believe judges give bd joint since he doesnt want bentley.

Thrn she went off on a tangent about how she is disgusted with people who are on assistance because no one uses it right. I finally made an excuse to get off the phone
  • Options
    Middle finger for these feelings I have inside. Bd hasn't called in 2 weeks. He said he would, he would send money, he would send things for my baby (24w3d). Nothing. F U to empty promises!!
  • Options
    Sorry ladies! MC is either $3,000 in arrears or $6,000 in arrears depending on how it all gets calculated...and still growing. So I get that part and it fucking sucks.

My Friday middle finger was to my boss who had me hold a part of my pay instead of pay it all at once. She's not wrong, but it still pissed me the fuck off and caused a major catastrophe.

PCOS // Loss 3/2010 // Single Mom // Natural Birth // DC Metro // Baby Girl Born 2/2/2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"