Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

I lost my baby today

I can't sleep i lost my baby today... I was 10 wks pregnant... Everything was fine until it wasn't. It all began with a little spotting, nothing mayor, my dr said it was fine, I went to sleep, when I went to the bathroom at 3am I was really bleeding, I saw my baby come out of me, I was so scared, but I didn't want my dh to get scared, so I told him calmly to take me to the hospital. I fainted in the car. He carried me into the er. They ran tests no baby, no nothing, dr said I was lucky, they didn't have to do a d&c. I'm totally heartbroken. This Saturday we were going to buy her the crib. I feel helpless. I feel broken. My baby is gone. I know I'm lucky my dh is being so supportive. My family is also being very supportive. But I feel alone. I feel like someone woke me up in the middle of a nightmare. I hope we can get through this I know time and love helps to heal... But right now I miss my baby

Re: I lost my baby today

• I am so, so sorry for your loss. That is very traumatic. Please take care of yourself. If you work, are you allowed to take a few days off? My thoughts and prayers are with you and I hope you find comfort here. The ladies here are very supportive and helpful.

Married 7/21/12

Off bcp and ttc 9/1/13

bfp 7/20/14, m/c 7/23

will ttc again 8/14

cat animated GIF

• I am so sorry for your loss!!! Not many can relate and its unfortunate when they can. Losing a child is a pain you can't put into words. Someone once told me that a child who losses their parents is called an orphan and a person whonlosses their spouse is called a widow but there is not a name for the person that losses their child because it is to horrendous and there isn't a word that can come close to the pain. (((HUGS)))
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. T&P
    Me - 35 DH - 41
    TTC 06.03.2013 
    BFP 06.15.2014  EDD 02.25.2015  MMC 07.07.2014 Miso 07.18.2014 
                                                                 August TTCAL Siggy Challenge : WTF Tattoos
    image     image
  • fawn92fawn92 member
    Oh @mariclaragzz I'm so sorry to hear this :( Please know my thoughts are with you. I'm going through this right now and was at 9w3d myself. There are no words to ease the pain, I know, but I hope you find comfort here while you are healing. Hopefully you can take some time to really practice loads of self care and surround yourself with as much support and love as you can. 
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.  I think we can all appreciate what a shock it must have been for you.  It is hard to wrap your head around how one minute, you were thinking that everything was moving along fine with your pregnancy, and then the next minute, all your hopes and dreams were dashed. :(  T&Ps.
    Married to DH since 6/30/2007
    Me: 32  DH: 32
    BFP #1: 4/1/2010 DS born: 12/3/10
    TTC #2 since 5/2014
    BFP # 2 : 6/16/14 EDD: 2/25/15  Missed Miscarriage discovered 7/10/14 D&C 7/17/14 Pathology results normal
    BFP #3
    : 10/21/14 EDD: 7/6/15  11/24/14:  Saw heartbeat! 
    Missed Miscarriage discovered 12/22/14 at 12w0d D&C 12/23/14 Pathology: Partial Molar Pregnancy/Triploidy
    ~~Currently benched following PMP~~ 
    **all AL welcome**

image image
    TTCAL January 2015 Siggy Challenge:  Animals in the snow
    Scumbag Penguin

• I am so sorry to hear of your loss. It is heartbreaking. You are lucky you have a supportive husband, but I agree it is very lonely. You are not alone. We are all in this with you. I just found out on Tuesday afternoon my baby's heart sopped beating. I was 9 weeks....now I am waiting to miscarry naturally before next Wednesday or go in and have a D&C. I am so sorry for your loss and will pray for healing for you. 
  • I'm so very sorry for your loss.

BFP #1 3/7/2010 - DD born 11/16/2010
    BFP #2 12/20/2012 -  CP 12/22/2012
    BFP #3 1/10/2013 - Blighted Ovum 2/7/2013
    BFP #4 8/22/2013 - D&C 10/22/2013

RPL testing discovered blood clotting issue

BFP #5 3/9/2014 - Discovered baby no longer had a heartbeat at 20 week U/S, Induced Delivery & D&C 6/27/2014

Awaiting Genetic results to determine steps forward

• I am so sorry for your recent loss.  This is a great place to get (and give) support.  I hope you find comfort here.  Big ((HUGS)).
  • Thank you for your support, I think I really needed to tell someone last night... Thank you for making me feel I'm not alone
  • I'm so sorry for your loss and the traumatic experience it was. Take care and be kind to yourself while you heal.
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. I just lost my baby on Monday I was 8wks. I also miscarried naturally. Just the night before we had gone to the ER for some spotting and saw it's heartbeat and then not even 24 hrs later my baby was gone. T&P are with you and your family.
  • I lost my baby today, at 11 weeks. Still getting over the shock of it all. Feeling pretty numb. :(
    So sorry for your loss. You are definitely not alone. 
  • I'm so sorry for your loss @stephandersen‌ . Take care of yourself. T&P
    Me - 35 DH - 41
    TTC 06.03.2013 
    BFP 06.15.2014  EDD 02.25.2015  MMC 07.07.2014 Miso 07.18.2014 
                                                                 August TTCAL Siggy Challenge : WTF Tattoos
    image     image
  • So sorry for your loss.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"