April 2013 Moms

NBR: The Walking Dead

Did you ladies watch the trailer?  @cece2682 I Know you did!  Thoughts?  Is Beth locked up in some type of jail or mental institute you think? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: NBR: The Walking Dead

• Just watched the trailer. Is it Oct yet!? I'm thinking Beth is at a military base, school of some sort or like you said mental institution? Maybe they are experimenting on them or something for the "greater good"?

I would be sad if they killed Glen but I'm thinking they are going to let him live. Sasha does say something like "3 of us are dead". I'm thinking maybe Bob, Tara and maybe Carol? Or possibly the girl in Eugene's group- forgot her name.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @Lhyacinth888‌ For some reason I think carol is going to die too. Did you see her in the trailer? I don't recall, I need to go back and watch it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Okay.... I just watched the walking dead season 5 trailer on youtube. I saw no Beth or Carol. Post a link to the one you ladies watched!
    "As soon as I saw you I knew an adventure was going to happen." ~Winnie the Pooh
  • Haha I guess I missed the last part of the trailer. NM... Saw both of them now although Carol was just a quick glimpse. I think they're making Beth do some dirty work... And she's going along with it "for the greater good."
    "As soon as I saw you I knew an adventure was going to happen." ~Winnie the Pooh
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"