Third-Party Reproduction
Options

What is happening to me?!

So I've been freaking out the past 3 days. My period was due in Thursday and still nothing!! I have stage 2 endo and have a surgery scheduled later this month. My DH has a deletion of chromosome Y, so if I am pregnant, it would be an absolute miracle!! I've NEVER been this late before. I have no cramping and I just went to the bathroom and there was a mucousy discharge. Does anyone have an idea as to what is going on with my body?! Oh, and to make things more interesting, I'm currently out at a Bachlorette weekend and not sure if I should drink or not. Any suggestions are appreciated!!

Re: What is happening to me?!

• Options
    I would take a test

Me (32) DOR, elevated NK Cells/ 2 copies of MTHFR mutation/ MH (35) azoo/high DFI   (TTC#1 since 2009)

IVFs#1-4: (4/10-2/12) all BFN

Surprise Bfp (9/11) - c/p

DS IUI#1-2 (9/12, 10/12) - BFN

DS IVF: (11/12) - BFN

DE/DS IVF#1: (10/13) - 2 day 3 embies transferred-BFFN

FET of 2 day 6 blasts: (12/13) - c/p

DE/DS IVF #2: (4/14) - 1 day 5 blast transferred...BFFN...again.

FET 5/14: 1 day 5 hatching blast transferred...another BFFN

Repeat SHG 6/14-normal / Endometrial Receptivity Array biopsy 7/14-Receptive Uterus

New RE, additional testing reveals elevated NK Cells

FET of 1 day 5 blast (RE recommends transferring 1 due to elevated NK cells) with lovenox, steroids & intralipids in October

• Options
    I took one Thursday and it was negative. Maybe I should try again. The thing is, when my DH went through tests and surgery they found NO sperm. So this is why I'm freaking out wondering what is going on!!!! Unless I didn't ovulate this month, which would also be unusual.
  • Loading the player...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"