April 2015 Moms
Options

When does the morning sickness typically start?

Hello! My husband and I are over the moon about our soon to be promotions to mommy and daddy. I'm about 4 weeks 6 days, expected due date of April 4th, 2014.

So far the only symptoms I've had are skin breakouts and sensitive breasts (Ouch). I'm wondering when I can expect the morning sickness to make an appearance?  I know that not all women experience morning sickness but I'm a pretty sensitive person to start with. 

Yay babies!!

Thanks

Re: When does the morning sickness typically start?

• Options
    With my first it was around 6 weeks. I'm 4 weeks 5 day and no signs of it yet.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    For both of my prior pregnancies it was 6-7 week s. Some people are lucky and never have to deal with it

Baby Girl Lennon born sleeping 6-18-11 Baby Boy Anderson born healthy and happy 8-17-12 Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I never had it with my first. Crossing my fingers that I will be lucky again this time!
  • Options
    motangmotang member
    Same as others, I started m/a around 6-7 weeks. I remember week 8 being the worst.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I have it already and also had it early with my first. ...unfortunately m/s stays with me thru the entire pregnancy and I'm really hoping it's different this time
  • Options
    I had nausea start at 2w6d (was my lightbulb that I was KU) and while the nausea has gotten slightly more tolerable and predictable had my first actual puke-in-mouth experience at work at 4w5d. Awesome.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Last pregnancy it was 5-20weeks...that was awesome. Hopefully that's not the case for you!

Started TTC Nov. 2011 

1st clomid cycle June 2012- No response :: HSG August 2012- Left tube blocked, right tube clear :: 2nd clomid cycle Aug. 2012 BFN :: 3rd clomid cycle Sept. 2012 :: BFP Sept 30th :: DS born 6/15/13 :: BFP #2 7/29/14 M/C 8/5/14 :: BFP#3 10/20/14 DD born 7/1/2015 :: Applied to be surrogate April '17 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for IFs Dec. '17 :: Surro Babe born 9/11/18 :: Started 2nd Journey May '19 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for new IFs 9/24/19 :: HB 138 at 6w6d

• Options
    Im 4 weeks as well and have no nausea yet. Just hip pain and constantly cold.
  • Options
    With all my pregnancies, MS usually started around 6 weeks. And it usually tapered off early in 2nd trimester- like around 14-16 weeks. I have had nausea in waves so far, but no actual vomiting yet. However last night when I brushed my teeth I did gag a few times. Hoping it stays away this time around.
    Baby #1: EDD:  5/31/08   DD born sleeping due to severe preeclampsia at 22 weeks 1/26/08
    Baby #2: EDD:  4/28/09   DS#1
    Baby #3: EDD:  5/26/11   DS#2
    Baby #4  EDD:  4/1/2015 

• Options
    I'm in a similar situation; 4w 5d and only symptom is super sore and swollen boobs. Am sure there will be more signs in the weeks to come! Hang in there!
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • Options
    Mine started at 6 weeks with my DD. Lasted until around week 19/20 ugh!

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    6 weeks on the dot.
    imageimage
  • Options
    6 weeks here too! Super hungry and at times nauseous at 5 weeks but then at 6 I am totally sick and all food is repulsive.
  • Options
    Well I was just in target and almost got sick walking down the kitchen aisle. So 5 weeks for me lol
    imageimage
    imageimage

• Options
    With my first, it started at 6 weeks. Got about 2.5 weeks til I reach that point so I'm nervous! (I'm 10dpo/3 weeks 3 days, haven't missed AF yet lol) but I'm hoping I can go this time without it!

Amanda (24) DH (27)
    TTC#1: 2/2009 with PCOS - BFP 2/2013
    EDD 10.19.13 ~ DD born 10.9.13
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Surprise! Baby S due 4.14.15
    BabyGaga

• Options
    I'm due April 5th. No symptoms yet.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"