February 2015 Moms
Options

work is killing my soul - a whine fest

seriously it's killing me.  i hate getting here so early, i hate getting stuck on calls that keep me from stuffing my face when i'm starving, i hate pretending like i'm fine when i feel like death.  and sometimes i fantasize about punching people in the face.  like all the time actually.  while i'm at it, i hate it when my mom reminds me that i'm lucky to have a great job because i really just want to cry (even if i know she's right).  that is all.

anyone else want to climb under their desk and sleep forever?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: work is killing my soul - a whine fest

• Options
    Are these feelings just since you've been pregnant? If so they are likely due to hormones and this should all pass once you hit your second trimester groove.
    If you've had these feelings for a while, I've been there. I had a soul crushing sucky job (actually it was just my coworkers/boss, the work it's was great). I was in the process of figuring out what I wanted to do when they made the decision for me and I was fired. I got a new job in 2 weeks and I still enjoy the work, plus less people drama. Sometimes it's ok to move on and drop that shit like a hot potato.
  • Options
    Me!!!! I wish my job could be sleeping & eating. Before becoming pregnant with these babies I was such a hard & caring worker. Now it's so hard working 14 hour days and pretending to care about every patient that comes in and act like I love my JOB when I just can't wait to get in bed. I think I should be a SAHM for my fur baby.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    agm04agm04 member
    @firelizard83 it's kind of half and half.  my boss is overbearing and annoying, and there were days when i hated it long before the bfp.  but i don't know what i'd enjoy more that would still pay me enough to make working worthwhile, you know?  it's definitely worth thinking about though.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I feel the exact same way! I DESPISE my job. I am so unmotivated, could care less if I return calls or hand in reports on time. It's an awful feeling! I used to love my j.o.b. and was considered a valued team member.
    Now I want to sleep, eat and tell my co-workers to go to hell. I'm really hoping it passes.
    Hang in there! Your not alone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"