August 2014 Moms

~~~~~Friday Ticker Change~~~~~~

Well ladies it is August! If we haven't had the babies yet we should almost all have them this month.

1. How many weeks are you?

2. How big is baby? (Fruit/Veggie)

3. Symptoms, Rants, Cravings, Appointments?

4. GTKY: Any last minute pampering you are doing for yourself?
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ~~~~~Friday Ticker Change~~~~~~

• 1. How many weeks are you? 38 weeks

2. How big is baby? (Fruit/Veggie) pumpkin

3. Symptoms, Rants, Cravings, Appointments? appointment yesterday only 1cm, lots of contractions but not the real deal, getting annoyed with all the contractions, and I am exhausted all the time.

4. GTKY: Any last minute pampering you are doing for yourself? I think Sunday I am going to go get a pedi.

• 1. How many weeks are you? 37 weeks

2. How big is baby? (Fruit/Veggie) Winter melon

3. Symptoms, Rants, Cravings, Appointments? BH contractions last night, craving watermelon, appt is next week and they'll check me... And I'm exhausted. No sleep for me :(

4. GTKY: Any last minute pampering you are doing for yourself? Going to hairdressers next Tuesday. Re-doing my streaks. Yay :)

Have a great weekend, ladies!
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • Loading the player...

• 1. How many weeks are you? 37!

2. How big is baby? (Fruit/Veggie) Winter melon

3. Symptoms, Rants, Cravings, Appointments? I really want to eat chocolate cake. An entire chocolate cake,

4. GTKY: Any last minute pampering you are doing for yourself? I'm going to try to go to the beach one last time. That counts aas pampering right?

Mom  to S-07/22/10 & Q-12/14/11 L-8/23/14

• 1. 39 weeks!!!!

2. Watermelon

3. Nxt appointment is wed. I'm curious if there's been progress from my last check (1.5cm 60%) No contractions yet just BH, and usual pelvis hip and back pain. I've been craving cheese, every kind of cheese, and all the food w cheese (pizza, quesadilla, nachos)!!

4. Was thinking of dyeing my hair but we'll see...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                        Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 1. How many weeks are you? 36 weeks

2. How big is baby? (Fruit/Veggie) Cantaloupe

3. Symptoms, Rants, Cravings, Appointments? I feel miserable. I just feel like my lungs are being crushed. I cannot take deep breaths and it is really uncomfortable. I have an appointment today, I have that Strep Test and not sure if they're going to do a check or not. I'm curious to see if anything is happening/progressing because it sure feels that way.

4. GTKY: Any last minute pampering you are doing for yourself? My husband and I are going away for the night on Monday to Newport, Rhode Island. I'm just going to float around in the pool, go out to an amazing seafood dinner and we both have massages scheduled for Tuesday. Today will be mani/pedi after my appointment.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @jojosmommmy - I love Newport!  Where are you going to eat? 

I know I can't do this check-in anymore but I read it each week to see how everyone is doing.  So close!

• @jojosmommmy - I love Newport!  Where are you going to eat? 

I know I can't do this check-in anymore but I read it each week to see how everyone is doing.  So close!
    You can still tell us how you are doing? How's the adustment going?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"