July 2014 Moms

Ding dong the witch is "gone"

2»

Re: Ding dong the witch is "gone"

• I'm just now seeing this but I also wanted to give you a hug! This made my blood boil! I'm so sorry your mom did this to you. You are a great woman and mother and she is blinded by her ignorance. Her loss for sure!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Wow! Seriously her loss! Some people will never change. In her case is sad she doesn't know how awesome her daughter really is. It's ok though, I know it hurts but each of us here know just how genuine you are. Caring, funny, but most of all loving. You have given it all you can.

Time to move on, you and your family will be just fine. It's the people you fall asleep with at night that matter the most. She can have her church friends. She will be lonely in the end, not you.

We have our "Irish Twins"

DD born 8/7/2013

DS born 7/28/14

<>

• Loading the player...
  • Sorry you had to deal with that behavior from your own mother! What a dick move bringing some stranger into your home to attack you.  You have enough to deal with - kids, newborn, PP stuff.  This should be a happy and exciting time for you and your family.  Glad you were able to be so strong about it, but I'm sorry that your relationship with your mother has deteriorated even further.  Keep your head up!
  • You should send her a card telling her you are worried for her so you have no other choice but praying the douche away. See how much she likes it.

Seruously, does that approach EVER work on anyone?

Yuck. I hate that you were cornered in your own home "intervention" style. Glad you kicked then out abs even though I hate to see a RIF like that in family sometimes its the best choice.

• I think everybody else has pretty much covered it so I just want to say that the whole thing just makes me sad that she could do that and send you bunches and bunches of hugs.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image
    BFP: 11.09.13   EDD: 07.21.14 
    Baby Sylvia born 07.20.14
    5 lbs 14.8 oz | 20 1/4 inches

• good for you jen!!! i am sorry you have to deal with all of this ignorance!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic

image image
  • Good for you!! I am so sorry that she would do that to you. It's unfortunate she can't accept you and be a part of your children's life but its her loss!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"