May 2014 Moms
Options

am I the only mom

Who's child refuses to go to sleep????? It's 2 in the morning and she is squirming around fidgeting, fighting it. Won't take my boob. Won't take a bottle. Spits out her paci. But sucks on her thumb and hands aggressively. I'm losing my patience. I want to cry. It never ends!!!!!!!!!!!! If she isn't in her swing she just won't sleep at night. And tonight we don't have a swing. Is there something wrong with her? I hate to say this about an infant but I feel like I have the worst behaved baby at night.

What infant goes to sleep at 1 or 2 or 3 in the morning? We need to work on our day schedule better I guess. And I have tried it all.

This was just more of a late night vent.

It's a BOY

Re: am I the only mom

• Options
    Hang in there.

Babies spend 9 months in a state of constant movements and sounds. It's quite a transition. DS is like this during the day. I guess it's because I was on my feet all day at my job. He got used to day time movement.

That sucks you don't have the swing. Maybe a walk around the block with a baby carrier?
  • Options
    No advice to help, but I can give you a virtual hug! And hope that things turn around for the better for you.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Same here! If I don't get her down before 8 she's the worst! She will only sleep longer than 2 hrs if she's in her swing it makes me crazy!!! She also does not nap longer than 20 mins during the day..
    Married 5/5/12 ~ Miscarried @ 6wks 7/1/13 ~ Has Pacemaker ~ Due May 7th
  • Options
    Yeah I have done everything I can to prevent her from getting her days and nights mixed up but it kind of seems like it could head toward that direction. I'm going to look out for her napping and track it today. I'm worried she will get over tired but if I let her sleep too long she will do this again. And I thought I had a good routine going :(. My mom finally took her after 2 and let me sleep

It's a BOY

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"