Pennsylvania Babies

hey all!

Hey girls! Just thought I'd drop in and say hello since its been a while. Hope everyone had a great holiday!

Congrats to all of the BFPs that I've missed! Its fun to see who is over here on the babies board!

Unfortunately, this marks the one year mark of DH and I TTC. Not much we can do about it at this point except save, save, save for IVF.

Re: hey all!

• Hi!  I hope you had a great holiday too!  Did your DH end up having to work all the time or did he get called off at all?  I had to work the two shifts over Christmas Eve and Christmas daySad

Sorry about the TTTC.  

• Ugh, thats such a bummer! DH had to work Christmas Eve day, and Christmas Day, but luckily didn't get called in on Christmas night--it didn't matter anyway because our families are both 2+ hours away so he had to stick around in case he did get called in. God bless you nurses! What specialty do you work in?
  • Loading the player...
  • I work on an Orthopedic/Surgical floor.  We get a lot of knee and hip replacements and spine surgeries.  We also get Lap. Gastric Bypass patients and other surgeries.

Isn't your DH an ICU nurse?

• I was just thinking about you today and wondering where you are!

I'm sorry... I understand how that feels... we hit our 1 year mark in October and are now on hold until April.

imageimage Nest Bio I My Blog 2011 Races: Robbins Run 5K Trail Run- 4/23/11 Turkey Hill Country Classic 5K- 5/7/11 MHA Ladies 5K- 6/4/11 Hershey Half Marathon- 10/16/11 Amish Country Half Marathon- 11/5/11 Turkey Trot 5K 11/24/11 Jingle Bell Run 12/11/11 Kris Kringle 5 Miler 12/18/11
  • I'm here! Sorry for the two names--when I use my laptop, its under buzlysgirl but when I use my PC, its MrsBuzly. Oh well!

DH works in the OR so he's not doing a whole lot of patient care aside from prepping--although he deals directly with the doctors/surgeons and I'm sure you know how fun that can be! He's on vacation now until the 12th so he is stoked! Do you like the Orthopedic/Surg floor?

Abbie--I feel your pain! Glad you are finally getting some answers though! GL!

• I do like it...we're having a big of management problem now, but I still love my co-workers.  And I know ALL about the doctors/surgeons.....!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"