Baby Names
Options

First post - name question?!

Hi everyone - I have been lurking on this board for a few months now, but we just found out we are having a healthy baby boy! So now the name discussion has begun to get serious!

I love the names: Christian and Hunter (never did like it but for some reason now it's been in my head) my husband loves both! There are a few other names we have but so far these are the top.

So we were thinking combining the two as first and middle:
Hunter Christian

Any thoughts?? - I don't mind honesty as I am FTM and this is all so new! We like them as separate first names too, just having a hard time finding middle names!

Sorry for the story and thank you for your help!! :)

Re: First post - name question?!

• Options
    I like Christian. I don't like Christian Hunter-yikes. And I just don't care for Hunter.

Other MNs that could go with it:

Christian Benett
    Christian Miles
    Christian Walker
    Christian Wyatt

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lol - I agree - I don't care for it Christian hunter! It sounds a little bizarre! That is how I felt about hunter - I am like really hunter..... But for some reason it's stuck in my head now!! Some of the other names we were considering are :

Jonathan, Connor, Marco, Micheli (my grandfather) I love Italian names - but with my husbands last name I just don't know if they work! Lol

As you can see - very limited list and feeling overwhelmed at times! I don't mind old fashion names - but I am also interested in more modern names! But I do realize some names go thru phases..

Thanks again for your input!!! I do appreciate it!!!
  • Options
    @catahoulaMom I like Christian Walker! We are having a tough time with a middle name for Christian!!
  • Options
    Hunter is our top choice if we have another boy (my moms maiden name). Middle name will be John.

Other options combinations we considered are
    Hunter James
    Hunter Leo

I don't love the combination of Hunter Christian, the names just don't mesh well in my mind.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Hunter is okay but Christian is great.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

• Options
    I really like the suggestion of Christian Wyatt!

• Options
    LOVE Christian, but my DH would never go for it. I would say nix Hunter (it has sort of a camo vibe to me) and go with Christian.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I know a boy named Christian Hunter......Hunter being the Lastname. He has no issues at all with his name. Hunter Christian or Christian Hunter are both fine names.
  • Options
    Christian Hunter sounds like someone who would be friends with Nero. Hunter is a little to aggressive for my taste, but I think that if you want to use them both, Hunter needs to be the FN.

Other suggestions:

Christopher Hunter
    Cyrus Hunter

• Options
    I'm personally not a fan of Christian, but it's a perfectly respectable name. I do think it sounds great paired with your grandpa's name: Christian Micheli. I'm partial to Italian names too! Congrats!

• Options

You all have been super helpful!!  You defintiely opened my mind to more creative ideas!! You all have great suggestions and I will go back to the drawing board with my Hubby.  

• Options
    love marco!
  • Options
    I love Connor and Jonathan.  I like Christian but do not care for Hunter.  Hunter Christian sounds ok.  Jonathan Marco is my favorite!  

• Options
    Christian Marco?
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I love Hunter! It is on my list of boy names. I am not I huge fan of Christian.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    CMSAVCMSAV member
    I like Christian & Hunter, but not together! Wonder if you'd like Nicholas, or Nicholai nn Nico? Don't know why but that comes to mind after reading this thread
  • Options
    Hunter is cute, however the similarity between hunt....and c.... Is too much for my dirty mind. Love Christian. I also suggest the name August
    BabyName Ticker}
  • Options
    I honestly strongly dislike both names.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"