November 2013 Moms

Jenny McCarthy - texting and driving

Jenny McCarthy admitted to texting and driving on her Sirius XM radio show. Apparently her son called the police because she was texting with him in the car. She responded by throwing his phone out the window?!?

https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/89993884.html

Re: Jenny McCarthy - texting and driving

• Yez9 said:

Isn't she a crazy person? Or am I wrong?

She is the crazy anti-vaccination former playboy bunny.
  • Yeah. She's a moron.
  • Loading the player...
  • He has a butt for a mom, but he's a smart little cookie.
    photo notebook.jpg 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Ok sorry ladies but I text and drive. At red lights, stop signs, and when stuck in Los Angeles traffic. I'm fine with it. And yes I do it was LO in the car. As long as the car isn't in motion at the time I see no issues with it.
  • She's fucking clownshoes.

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

• cagoldicagoldi member
    edited July 2014
    @jacqgomar Does your SO know that you make a habit of this, because my DH would be furious if I endangered the baby that way.
  • TJHineTJHine member
    Ugh this makes me ill.
  • mallgrove said:

Also, boo Mark Wahlberg.  Boo!  You could do so much better!

Donnie, she's marrying Donnie, but I agree he could do SO much better!

That's right.  It didn't seem right after I typed it.  Still.

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

• Well, at least she's endangering her own kid as much as she is others now? Equality for all?
    Six years of infertility and loss, four IUIs, one IVF and one very awesome little boy born via med-free birth 10.24.13.
  • Yes, my husband knows, he is fine with it. He trust me, I trust myself. I'm not changing beacuse other people think it's wrong.
  • @LJGS1010‌ So glad you are both ok!!!
  • jacqgomar said:
    Yes, my husband knows, he is fine with it. He trust me, I trust myself. I'm not changing beacuse other people think it's wrong.
    the fact that you admit doing something stupid and illegal is crazy.  the fact your husband is ok with it is crazy.  the fact that you aren't changing is crazy.

bottom line... you're crazy.    get off your goddamn phone
    January siggy challenge: winter weather fails

• Glad you and E are okay after your accident, @LJGS1010.

@TJHine you have every right to get stabby about car accidents. She needs to understand how ridiculous this attitude is when she jeopardizes the safety of herself, her baby, and anyone they could come in contact with on the road. The fact that her husband is fine with this shocks me.
  • @TJHine‌ - Yes! Mara began sttn 2 weeks ago. I can finally stay awake while driving. It was pretty difficult for awhile. Working 40 min from home sucks when you haven't been sleeping. I'm sure people looked at me pretty funny when I'd be singing away in the car, trying to keep myself awake. They should really put warning stickers on cars for new moms that say sleep deprived psycho woman at the helm or something. That way everyone could have stayed back 50 yards from me. :) After particularly rough nights, my husband would try to get me to stay home from work. But what was I supposed to do? Call in & say I'm tired? I would have had to do that 2-3 times a week & would have been fired for sure.

I'm glad your LO is STTN now! I hope I didn't come off as being judgey before, I was being genuine when I said I hoped you were able to stay awake! I completely understand that you have to work when you are super tired sometimes, I just also know the consequences of driving long commutes while super tired. MH had an hour and 15 min commute.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"