Cloth Diapering
Options

Tula vs Ergo?

Ok other than the Tulas being way cuter, is the Tula really that much better than the Ergo for infants? I'm sure it's better for larger babies/toddlers, but just curious if I should bother getting rid of my Ergo and try one of these Tula carriers that seem to be all the rage lately.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Tula vs Ergo?

• Options
    Honestly, it depends on fit. If it fits better on you, then yes. If not then no. I thought I loved the Ergo until I tried a KP and then I tried a Tula. Both were loads more comfy than my Ergo. So for me it was worth getting the Tula.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    km_mdkm_md member
    I have a Tula, but looked around a bit before I bought it. It seems to be a lot more breathable than the Ergo, at least it seemed to be with the brief experience I had with the Ergo. I think I read the Ergo is canvas and the Tula is cotton so that could be why. I really love my Tula, and it is so comfortable. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have an ergo. I like it.

Buuuuut I'm.eyeing those pretty Tulas. I want.to try it.out. just to see :)
  • Options
    Given those as my two choices...I would pick Tula hands down.

• Options
    Just got my Tula today & LOVE it! I wish I'd gotten it so much sooner. Is there a local babywearing group near you? I haven't been to an event yet, but someone posted on the FB page today about wanting to try a particular carrier & there were multiple responses offering to meet her so she could try theirs.
  • Options
    No I live in the middle of nowhere :( I'm sold on the Tula because of the cotton vs canvas material, now I can't decide on the print!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    They've released two new prints this week. :-) I think Abbyslane will be getting some different limited edition prints, too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"