LGBT Parenting
Options

PIP Thursday!

Happy Thursday, friends!

Let's celebrate the end of the week approaching with some PIPs (pictures in post)! So show us your babies, bumps, selfies, ultrasound photos, fur babies, DIY projects, etc. We want to see whatever you have to share this week! :)

Me - 30, My wife - 31 , Together for 10 yrs - Married August 2012

5 medicated IUIs w/ RE (March - July 2013) = BFN

Fresh IVF Cycle in September 2013 resulted in 18 mature eggs, 16 fertilized, 12 made it to day 5. Transfer of 2 Grade A blastocysts on 9/15/13, and 10 embryos in the freezer!      *****BFP on 9/25/13 - betas: @10dp5dt = 232; @12dp5dt = 465; @15dp5dt = 1,581   *********William George born June 4, 2014*********

Re: PIP Thursday!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow! What great pics everyone! Everyone is growing so much.

CageyMack
    37, married to my favorite person in the world, DW! One darling surfer-girl (12) and one darling, sweet boy born 3/16/13.

5/2013 Started TTC #3, DW's turn: 5/2013: Diagnostics (shg) and surgery (polyp rem.) for best chances. July-Oct: IUI # 1-4, medicated, monitored, triggered.  All BFN. IVF in Jan May. Sheesh. Whoop! IVF#1 cycle started 4/2/14. 5/1: 19 eggs retrieved, 8 matured, ICSI'd.  4 fertilized.   Only 2 to transfer/freeze stage. 5/6: Two embryos transferred. 5/15: Beta #1 9dp5dt is 134! BFP! 5/19: Beta #2 13dp5dt is 672! B'erFP! 5/21: Beta #3 15dp5dt is 1853.  Yay!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"Things separate from their stories have no meaning. They are only shapes. Of a certain size and color. A certain weight. When their meaning has become lost to us they no longer have even a name. The story on the other hand can never be lost from its place in the world for it is that place.” ― Cormac McCarthy, The Crossing

• Options
    @redrockmama, I also love M's one-month photo shoot!  I had meant to do something like that but B's one-month bday was Monday and it didn't happen.  I did an impromptu photo shoot and everything came out blurry or he had a funny look on his face.  Sigh.  Best intentions, but...
    Married my wife 8/2007 ~ TTC #1 since 7/2011
    9 IUIs = 9 BFNs
    IVF October 2012: 22 eggs retrieved, 17 fertilized, 5 frozen
    ET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Blighted ovum discovered at 7w5d; D&E
    FET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Missed m/c discovered at 9w5d; D&E
    Karyotyping: normal ~ RPL Testing: normal ~ Hysteroscopy: normal
    FET #2: 1 blast transferred 10/25; BFP 10/31!
    EDD 7/13/14 ~ Induced at 37w4d due to pre-eclampsia ~ Born on 6/28/14
    *Everyone welcome*

• Options
    @mallory4284‌ thanks, I totally stole the idea from someone's blog I saw a while ago. Not photoshopped, well I cropped it and touched it up, but it's just a chalkboard with chalkboard markers.

@ball.and.chain‌ best intentions indeed. His was a couple days late and took about an hour to do. I hope it gets easier. I still haven't taken the newborn photos I want yet.

• Options
    @ball.and.chain‌ best intentions indeed. His was a couple days late and took about an hour to do. I hope it gets easier. I still haven't taken the newborn photos I want yet.
    Neither have I!  Argh.  But it makes me feel better that you did yours a few days late.  IDK why I put all this pressure on myself to do them on the exact day he turned a month.  Maybe I'll try again on Saturday.
    9 IUIs = 9 BFNs
    *Everyone welcome*

• Options
    JGYJGY member
    Neither have I!  Argh.  But it makes me feel better that you did yours a few days late.  IDK why I put all this pressure on myself to do them on the exact day he turned a month.  Maybe I'll try again on Saturday.

Uhhhh yeah ... his one month photo was taken day of.  Two month as well.  Three month photo was probably a week late.  By 11 months, my ONLY goal was to get it taken before he hit the 1 year mark.  The 12 month photo never was taken.

Married to my amazing wife 6/12/10 
    TTC since 6/11
    Unmedicated IUI #1 - 6/28/11 - BFN
    Unmedicated IUI #2 - 7/25/11 - BFN
    Robotic Myomectomy (Fibroid Surgery) - 11/15/11
    Unmedicated IUI #3 - 4/24/12 - BFN 
    Progesterone Supported Leuteal Phase IUI #4 - 6/21/12 - BFP!!
    Baby Boy G Born 3/24/13

On to #2, are we crazy?
    IUI #1 - 11/28/14 - BFP!  Beta #1 (11DPO) 34, Beta #2 (13DPO) 101, Beta #3 (20DPO) 3043
    Ultrasound at 6w4d shows a single, fluttering heartbeat.  Say hello to Sticky Ricki!

• Options
    8 month photo was taken one week late.

Great photo @redrockmama‌! I wish I could have thought to so something creative. :)
  • Options

@mallory4284‌ thanks, I totally stole the idea from someone's blog I saw a while ago. Not photoshopped, well I cropped it and touched it up, but it's just a chalkboard with chalkboard markers.

Wow, that's awesome.... It doesn't look at all like he's laying on a chalkboard! The lettering looks computerized.... If I tried to handwrite something like that for a picture it would look like chicken scratch! LoL
  • Options
    Also, @redrockmama, I love these little peanut boys. B was 7 lbs, 12 oz, 21 in at today's one month pedi appt. Can't believe he's bigger than anyone...though not by much! :)
    9 IUIs = 9 BFNs
    *Everyone welcome*

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"