April 2015 Moms

Intro

abc829abc829 member
edited July 2014 in April 2015 Moms
Hi Everyone! We recently found out we were pregnant! 2 years ago I suffered from a corneal ectopic pregnancy and lost my right tube and part of the ovary. We were in our pre infertility meeting with our dr who told me I have PCOS now. After a few min the nurse rang to say we were pregant! I'm so apprehensive about celebrating and being excited that I have turned off all feeling for this pregancy. I know in my heart everything will be ok I just don't want to set myself up for the emotional roller coaster of last time. I hope this normal to feel this way.
imageimage
imageimage

Re: Intro

• motangmotang member
    Congrats and welcome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Congrats! I bet that was some crazy emotions having the nurse call in with that news. Welcome

Baby Girl Lennon born sleeping 6-18-11 Baby Boy Anderson born healthy and happy 8-17-12 Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats & welcome!
    DD - Born 8/12/13

• congrats and welcome!
    Married 3/5/10
    Started TTC Baby #1 6/2014
    BFP #1 7/27/2014 
    EDD 4/3/2014
    IT'S A GIRL! 10/16/14
    Team Pink!

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • jennmejennme member
    Congrats & welcome. Prayers for a h&h preg :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Having any loss makes it hard to relax and get excited. It's totally normal to feel that way. Welcome to the board and congrats! Sending prayers and sticky baby dust! :)
    Baby #1: EDD:  5/31/08   DD born sleeping due to severe preeclampsia at 22 weeks 1/26/08
    Baby #2: EDD:  4/28/09   DS#1
    Baby #3: EDD:  5/26/11   DS#2
    Baby #4  EDD:  4/1/2015 

• Welcome and congratulations! Wishing you a very H&H pregnancy!

Married since June 2010 | TTC January 2014-July 2014 | BFP #1 - 7/22/14 | EDD - 4/2/15

image   image   
    BabyFruit Ticker 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"