December 2014 Moms

maternity poses

Alright mommas in doing my maternity photos Sunday and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of poses either they've seen or have done we get 25 edited images and I want to make sure I have enough poses!

Re: maternity poses

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • We're doing then outdoors at a Park and by a stream so very nature filled. Loved The block idea but thinking it may not work:/ Oh my word I have and they are priceless! Have you seen the manternity shots of the guy who took photos of himself because his wife wouldn't do maternity photos
  • Loading the player...
  • We did originally but our photographer was offering a discounted session that was too good to pass up. We're Talking like she took 80% off her normal package price because she had a lady back out last minute.
  • If it weren't for the massive price cut we would have waited. But now the money we were going to spend on the full price session can get us another session with the same photographer for a labor/ post delivery session
  • If it weren't for the massive price cut we would have waited. But now the money we were going to spend on the full price session can get us another session with the same photographer for a labor/ post delivery session
    That's awesome. 

These are some of my favorite maternity photos: 

@gradschoolmom1234 those are so pretty and classy, easily the most tasteful maternity pics I've ever seen Wow

December Siggy: Free for all!
    image imageimage

EDD: 12/12/14

Expected completion of dissertation: ?

• emp156emp156 member
    edited July 2014
    We're doing then outdoors at a Park and by a stream so very nature filled. Loved The block idea but thinking it may not work:/ Oh my word I have and they are priceless! Have you seen the manternity shots of the guy who took photos of himself because his wife wouldn't do maternity photos
    Link please! 

maternity photos aren't really my thing, and i won't be getting them. that said, i think the best ones are photos that still look like you. by that i mean, no crazy outfits/costumes. i LOVE the pics that @gradschoolmom1234 posted. keep it simple - you in natural habitat wearing clothes that make you look like you (if that makes sense). 

for similar inspiration check out https://www.greylikesbaby.com/ for some ideas! 

*edited for clarity
  • If you want to do props, I really like when people take empty pretty frames and use it as a frame within the photo. I've always thought that was cool looking and simple.
    D14 November, because I am finally not on mobile, how I feel in 3rd tri:

Pregnancy Ticker
  • ZAP12ZAP12 member
    I always figure my photographer knows what she's doing, so I let her take the lead. I do send her some Pinterest stuff that I find before the shoot, but she knows what will work. I would search Pinterest for maternity pictures and see what you like from there. That way you get a lot of different ideas from different photographers and different people and you can see what fits your personality.
    Baby Z: 5/21/12

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

**December 2014 September Siggy Challenge - Favorite Thing About Fall - Fall Leaves and Apple Cider**
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker
  • emp156emp156 member
    @amw0914 - thanks! hahaha - they're amazing. a touch horrifying, but amazing. 
  • I begged my husband to do these but he of course declined

Here's the infamous link........
    https://m.imgur.com/a/km7N0
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"