October 2014 Moms
Options

rib pain

ok, so I know there are tons of aches and pains to be expected as we get bigger and baby causes all kinds of havoc on our bodies. So, this past week I've been having rib pains making laying on my side horrible. I'm assuming it's just baby's size/position, but anyone else having these? it feels like I was punched repeatedly in the ribs! I make DH give me a massage before I can get out of bed.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic 

baby development

Re: rib pain

• Options
    femailfemail member
    I have an uncomfortable feeling in my rib cage. I think it's just how she's positioned. Luckily she hasn't kicked them, yet... It's normal from what I hear from my mom friends.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Little bit likes to wiggle her way into my right rib.  I try to lay on the opposite side and encourage her to get out, haha.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The last couple of days DS had been kicking the sh!t out of my ribs! They are super sore, now. But I would rather him kick me hard than not kick at all... I just wish in a different place lol.
  • Options
    The last week or two the rib pain has been almost nonstop! It is actually so bad at times that it brings a tear to my eyes! I have a very short torso & I'm pregnant with twins so I kinda expected this, just not constantly! Last night I had my hand over the base of my ribs (right side) & I could feel my little guy pushing & pushing, I'm assuming it was his foot! My DH thought it was so cool to feel my ribs flexing & his foot, I disagree greatly! I'm really hoping that the next 9 weeks or so it doesn't get progressively worse! FX for you OP that you get some relief very soon!
    Me: 37, DH: 42 Married March 22, 2003 TTC since early 2006, Fertility treatments since 02/2013 First Pregnancy with Twins EDD 10.24.2014
  • Options
    I've had it with all my babies. It's awful sometimes and my kids all seem to wiggle up under my right ribs. It helps to wear a bra without an underwire or none at all. It went away immediately after having them. And then came back with each pregnancy. I figure it's something about my body and it's just the way my babies are positioned in there.
    ~Miss K born 1/8/2011~Miss I born 1/3/2013~2 angels~
    Baby #3 is on the way!  EDD 10/29/14

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
     I try to sit up straight or recline back to relieve the pain.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers                         

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    I've had this too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"