July 2014 Moms
Options

UO Thursday

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: UO Thursday

• Options

I think chiropractors are bullshit and that thread about taking a newborn baby to one made me cringe.

could. not. agree. more.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I will wake a sleeping baby.  I don't let DD sleep for more than 3 hours at a time during the day (though between feedings and "play" time that's rare anyways).  I'd rather wake her and deal with possible fussiness during the day when I'm awake than fight to get her down during the evening and throughout the night because she slept all day.
  • Options
    I think chiropractors are bullshit and that thread about taking a newborn baby to one made me cringe.
    Love my chiropractor. Don't love my baby's spine being mashed. I could not wrap my head around taking my baby to the chiro.

• Options
    EpostyEposty member

It genuinely irritates me when people sing in the car. Especially to songs I like. I like to sit quietly and space out in the car. I'm a huge day dreamer so when music is on, I'm having an epic dance party in my head. Either that or I'm day dreaming about lovey dovey romantic stuff to love songs. And I get really into it. So, when someone starts singing during my mental music video, it's like a random ass person walking on set singing in an actual music video. STFU. This is my moment.

Completely ridiculous UO but, there it is lol.

Completely agree! Whenever I am onsite at a clinic it is deemed a no singing zone because it drives me crazy! Even if they are decent singers, just no!
  • Options

My chiropractor was a life saver while I was pregnant. But I totally agree on the newborn baby thing. No thanks, my baby's back is good.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    The Fault In Our Stars was boring, slightly depressing and not worth the hype. I want my $5 back.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options

Everyone keeps telling me that I am going to miss having little babies and to enjoy it while it lasts. I have had a baby before. I know what I will miss and what I won't. I hate the newborn phase and cannot wait for these babies to be about 5 months old. Comments like that irritate me.

This. I have moments where I stop and admire his little fingers or pinch his chubby cheeks but overall I hate this stage.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    CsltdkCsltdk member
    I love the newborn stage.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Csltdk said:

I love the newborn stage.

+1. I adore all the squishy cuddles. I wish I could make this stage last a lot longer than it does.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    aliletz said:

I think colored stones in engagement rings are dumb, and look like class rings. I don't take these engagements seriously.

Bahahaha! My engagement ring is a three stone with a diamond center stone and sapphires on the outside - i LURRRRRVE it!! :D

• Options
    I think colored stones in engagement rings are dumb, and look like class rings. I don't take these engagements seriously.
    Bahahaha! My engagement ring is a three stone with a diamond center stone and sapphires on the outside - i LURRRRRVE it!! :D

I'm more talking the main stone. I have a friend with a giant pink stone and it just looks dumb to me.
    imageimage

Alexander - 8/9/14
  • Options
    aliletz said:

I'm more talking the main stone. I have a friend with a giant pink stone and it just looks dumb to me.

Mine is an emerald with diamonds flanking it. It suits perfectly.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    jensaviccijensavicci member
    edited July 2014
    aliletz said:

Damn, mine has pink AND looks like a flower. I'm not crazy about when rings are extra gaudy. Looks heavy and uncomfortable.

ETA: this was totally an excuse for me to AW my ring. And I love it.
  • Options
    Regarding the chiropractor. I swear by them. If you've never needed one then I envy you, but as someone with chronic tension headaches that occasionally evolve into migraines, it has helped me tremendously. I kind of don't understand why so many people are skeptical of the idea that having your vertebrae aligned correctly would have an impact on your health. I took LO with me to my last chiro appointment and he got adjusted. They don't mash them like they do adults, they just use the little clicker and it didn't seem to bother him.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image          image

• Options
    Beer bread is terrible. 

User Banned You have been banned from posting on the forums until 01-11-2165 8:18 AM. The reason for this ban is Inappropriate Links or Signature. Please return to participate in the forums after the ban has elapsed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"