March 2015 Moms

~*Thursday Symptoms Thread*~

Got symptoms?  Let's hear 'em, ladies!

For SuzyQ and all March 15 loss moms

Re: ~*Thursday Symptoms Thread*~

• Tired, sore boobs, coffee aversion *cries*, more of the same.

Oh, and still belching like a frat boy.

For SuzyQ and all March 15 loss moms
  • Too hot, then too cold. Achy. Nauseous. Cramping on the left side. Dizzy. Tired. I'm just a hot mess today. But trying to keep it together at work. :(
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Lower back ache, had a hard time sleeping because of boob tenderness and the sac being on the left sidef of my uterus.
  • Lower back ache, crampy, lots of discharge (gross), tender boobs. Cold all the time!
  • constipation, then diarrhea. while at work. fun times.

TTC#3: started September 2014; BFP on 10/1/14; EDD 6/10/15
    TTC#2: started June 2014; BFP on 7/22/14; EDD 3/31/5; MC 8/3/14

CRB (aka L): born 3/21/11 (35 weeks, 5 weeks in the NICU)
  • Nausea, fatigue like woah, my boobs hate me (actually I hate them right now), and I want all the food in the world, but then when it's in front of me nothing looks good and I have little appetite. 
  • The "morning" sickness has kicked in today. If I start moving around I just want to vom. I feel sorry for DD. She had no clue why mommy doesn't want to play. Sleeping is a nightmare. I can't seem to get comfortable and when I finally fall asleep I have such horrid dreams!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Nausea, nausea all around...
  • Nausea, fatigue, major bloating, slight cramping, have to pee ALL the time, insomnia at night but want to sleep til noon in the mornings, plus NOTHING tastes good even water. yuck! I force myself to eat to help with the nausea but planning dinner is getting obnoxious.
    imageimageBabyFruit Ticker

• Was feeling really nauseated and was all 'Why is this happening?!?!  I'm taking the zofran now!"  Then I realized I'd forgotten to take it.  *facepalm*.  
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I feel bad for my poor hubby... I was feeling great the last two days... Our one day off I've thrown up twicec... And he's so annoyed with me.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Nausea , vomiting, and I'm so bloated!! Plus due to the bloat I can't get comfortable in bed so I'm not sleeping leading to worse exhaustion. Nothing is appetizing to eat but I'm starving .
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

photo march_zps6c968eb7.png
    BFP! June 25, 2014        EDD: 3/4/15
    Married May 2011 
    Me 27 -- DH 31 
    Loving parents of 2 beautiful chihuahuas 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"