August 2014 Moms

lookame3639 is having a baby*update 1* -update 2-

lookame3639lookame3639 member
edited August 2014 in August 2014 Moms
(I cant seem to update my post below)

I've been checked into labor and delivery due to pre eclampsia. I guess I'm so bad that I need magnesium to prevent a seizure.

I went in for a regular growth scan today and during the checkup they noticed high blood pressure and high amounts of protein in my urine.

Thoughts and prayers please as baby girl is only thought to weigh 4 lbs 5 oz according to the growth scan. We're also unsure of how her lungs are as I'm 35 weeks 6 days (she'll probably be delivered on 36 weeks though)

*update 1*
They did a folly to dilate me to 4 cm and i haven't made any progress since (that was around midnight and it's 9 am now) they broke my water and I've got an epidural going. I'm not in any pain but L.O. is showing some signs of stress. Her heart rate has dropped some bit not enough to be really concerned as of now....so we're just waiting it out a little longer but I think we're headed for a c section.

-update 2-
Little emma was born at 3:34 pm! She is 17 inches long and weighs 3 lbs 7 ozs. Once delivered they found she had a marginal cord prolapse compounded with pre eclampsia made her such a tiny girl! She's in the NICU(in an incubator :/) and I'm headed to the anti partum high risk unit to recover. I'm so tired! It was crazy past 2 days and I'll write a birth story once everything settles down.
IAmPregnant Ticker}

Re: lookame3639 is having a baby*update 1* -update 2-

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"