September 2013 Moms

Pee diapers

So lo for the last three days has woken up with dry diapers, yellow line level dry diapers. He's having wet ones at day care and still nurses twice at night so I don't think it's him not getting enough liquids. Just wondering if anyone else is waking up to dry babies. I'm thinking of calling the pedi if it happens again tonight.

Re: Pee diapers

• This has not happened to us. Although, he has woken up fairly dry then urinated a lot after getting up. I have read that it's ok to wake up dry as long as they urinate within about an hour later.
  • Yeah he does pee within an hour of getting up
  • Loading the player...
  • My LO wakes up soaked...sounds like your LO's holding through the night are that much closer to potty training!
  • I can't remember where I was reading this, but someone else had a similar thing happening and their pedi said as long as they have a big pee within an hour or two of waking up, it can be normal. My LO isn't bone dry when she wakes up, but I do know she has some pretty dry diapes overnight sometimes. A little extra water can't hurt during the summer, too.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"