Trying to Get Pregnant

Implantation Bleeding

I am 6 days after my positive ovulation test. This morning I had some spotting and mild cramping...then it went away. I had BFN on my test I took this afternoon. Is it too early to detect? Also if it is in fact implantation bleeding...how much blood/cramping/symptoms do I expect?

Re: Implantation Bleeding

• A. Implantation bleeding is extremely rare and can only be confirmed by a positive pregnancy test a few days later really.  And that's not even necessarily a confirmation.  The bleeding could be anything.

B. Most ladies will see random spotting at some point in their cycles.  I have seen it on CD 28-29 the past two months, which has been 8-9 dpo for me, and then it will stop and i'll get my period about 5-6 days later.  So obviously it's not implantation related.

C. OPKs don't predict Ovulation so unless you're temping you don't even know for sure that you're 6dpo.

D. most ladies on here wait until at LEAST 11dpo to test.

E. if you read the newbie blog you will learn all about implantation bleeding, confirming ovulation, and the accuracy rates for HPTs on various DPO.  Please check it out before posting another question.  Your answer may already be in there.

• Loading the player...
  • Joy2611 said:

Dr. Oz has bugged me for years.

------
    He's under investigation or was ordered before Congress or something for the BS he spews about weight loss... or something. I care only enough to know he's full of crap and someone called him on it.

What Are Your Thoughts on Tap Dancing Penguins?

• I would like to thank those of you who were so kind and patient with me when I *gasp* posted a question that was similar to a previous post. To those of you who were so negative, I do apologize for the overwhelming inconvenience. The fact is that I work a 12 hour shift today and had no time to troll the blogs to see if a similar question had been asked. For those of you who have the time to read these blogs for hours on end, I do apologize, for this is not my situation. It saddens me that even in groups of women who are trying to conceive, there can be such negativity. I mean, aren't we all just a group of women who are trying to conceive...women who, fingers crossed, are just hoping that this month is our month? As a side note for those who were so bothered by my repeating of a question. ..you may want to work on your patience as children have been known to repeat themselves.
  • 14whitney said:

I would like to thank those of you who were so kind and patient with me when I *gasp* posted a question that was similar to a previous post. To those of you who were so negative, I do apologize for the overwhelming inconvenience. The fact is that I work a 12 hour shift today and had no time to troll the blogs to see if a similar question had been asked. For those of you who have the time to read these blogs for hours on end, I do apologize, for this is not my situation. It saddens me that even in groups of women who are trying to conceive, there can be such negativity. I mean, aren't we all just a group of women who are trying to conceive...women who, fingers crossed, are just hoping that this month is our month? As a side note for those who were so bothered by my repeating of a question. ..you may want to work on your patience as children have been known to repeat themselves.

QFP

Patience for adults and children is different.
    And what of graciousness and kindness? Is this only something you reserve for children as well? Or do you merely use internet forums as a way to bash people and feel important?

• 14whitney said:

I would like to thank those of you who were so kind and patient with me when I *gasp* posted a question that was similar to a previous post. To those of you who were so negative, I do apologize for the overwhelming inconvenience. The fact is that I work a 12 hour shift today and had no time to troll the blogs to see if a similar question had been asked. For those of you who have the time to read these blogs for hours on end, I do apologize, for this is not my situation. It saddens me that even in groups of women who are trying to conceive, there can be such negativity. I mean, aren't we all just a group of women who are trying to conceive...women who, fingers crossed, are just hoping that this month is our month? As a side note for those who were so bothered by my repeating of a question. ..you may want to work on your patience as children have been known to repeat themselves.

QFP

And what of graciousness and kindness? Is this only something you reserve for children as well? Or do you merely use internet forums as a way to bash people and feel important?

Nope, graciousness and kindness are reserved for non twits. (A)
  • 14whitney said:

QFP

Nope, graciousness and kindness are reserved for non twits. (A)
    quick question...do you have any expertise on the matter of implantation bleeding? Because if not...why comment at all? Perhaps scroll on next time. Furthermore, I hope for humanities sake if you do procreate that you teach your children better then to call someone a name for a simple oversight. Try not to be so simple in the future.

• cjchio said:

You had time to write and post a question, but not scroll to read one? Bullshit.

Also, don't pull the you need patience with children shit. That's different than trying to explain to an adult why what you did was silly.

The only thing that was silly was asking the likes of you all a question and expecting a credible answer. I mean, you guys cant even express your emotions without the use of cursing, name calling, or gifs. Congratulations Adults!

• cjchio said:

cjchio said:

You had time to write and post a question, but not scroll to read one? Bullshit.

Also, don't pull the you need patience with children shit. That's different than trying to explain to an adult why what you did was silly.

The only thing that was silly was asking the likes of you all a question and expecting a credible answer. I mean, you guys cant even express your emotions without the use of cursing, name calling, or gifs. Congratulations Adults!

El oh el.

How did you expect us to answer? Yes, we can see into your ute? You're totes knocked up? Is that what you wanted?

No...that would be silly? Just wondering if anyone had experience with what it feels like. If not, move on.
  • 14whitney said:

No one here name called. That's against the rules.

Gifs are fucking awesome.

Two for one special:
    I actually was called a "twit". And yes, gifs are pretty awesome. You should just use your big girl words sometimes.
  • I would like to thank those of you who were so kind and patient with me when I *gasp* posted a question that was similar to a previous post. To those of you who were so negative, I do apologize for the overwhelming inconvenience. The fact is that I work a 12 hour shift today and had no time to troll the blogs to see if a similar question had been asked. For those of you who have the time to read these blogs for hours on end, I do apologize, for this is not my situation. It saddens me that even in groups of women who are trying to conceive, there can be such negativity. I mean, aren't we all just a group of women who are trying to conceive...women who, fingers crossed, are just hoping that this month is our month? As a side note for those who were so bothered by my repeating of a question. ..you may want to work on your patience as children have been known to repeat themselves.
    You had time to write and post a question, but not scroll to read one? Bullshit. Also, don't pull the you need patience with children shit. That's different than trying to explain to an adult why what you did was silly.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFetus Ticker
    TTGP since September 2013. All cycles were annovulatory due to Depo. 
    Surprise BFP: November 5, 2014

• Clever! Have you ever thought of being a comedian? I bet you would be super great at it!
  • Making jabs at us for participating in an online forum is pretty much the pot calling the kettle black.

We don't like these kinds of questions. We have a disclaimer that if you post it, we will snark it. Ain't nothing gonna change that.
    Make a simple mistake and we will prosecute you seams to be everyone's motto these days. Sad.
  • 14whitney said:

No one here name called. That's against the rules.

Gifs are fucking awesome.

Two for one special:
    I actually was called a "twit". And yes, gifs are pretty awesome. You should just use your big girl words sometimes.

Sorry, I meant "twit" with the option of replacing the "i" with an "a". Sorry you didn't get that. Good luck with your incredibly unlikely IB.

• Making jabs at us for participating in an online forum is pretty much the pot calling the kettle black.

We don't like these kinds of questions. We have a disclaimer that if you post it, we will snark it. Ain't nothing gonna change that.
    Make a simple mistake and we will prosecute you seams to be everyone's motto these days. Sad.

So sorry you don't like it here. Please feel free to click the X in the upper right corner of your screen and the mean people from the internet will no longer be able to mock you to your face (I mean, we'll still mock you when you leave, but you won't know. I think that's the better option, but do as you will). 
    For that I have no doubt....that's usually what simple people with a lot of time on their hands usually do.
  • I'm on a 5 week road trip with my family so I do have some time on my hands Mrs. Lawson.

*seems*

:)

Also, *persecute*

Ooh, good catch! My eyes skimmed right over that one.

*seems* :)
    Also, *persecute*
    @bibliothecary 1.) You are my hero; 2.)THANK YOU; 3.)That was driving me crazy.
    Please note that due to the actions of TheBump and their parent company, XO Corporation, I no longer feel safe or comfortable posting regularly on this forum for my pregnancy journey.

If you would like to seek a community of women that can help you at any stage of your journey, please consider joining us at [OUR NEW HOME].

#iStandWithTheMods #Solidarity
    TTGP Acronyms/Newbie Blog
    “I want people to like what I do, but, at the bottom line, fuck ‘em if they don’t.” - Craig Ferguson
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"