Trying to Get Pregnant

Which tests work well?

Ahmarie10Ahmarie10 member
edited July 2014 in Trying to Get Pregnant
So i usually buy "clear blue digital" ovulation test from the stores but it is so expensive for just 7 its like 30 dollars. So any suggestions ? Im trying to get some online since I've heard their a lot cheaper. Which ones should i get ? Im trying to use them this month .:)

Re: Which tests work well?

• littlewest1littlewest1 member
    edited July 2014

I've only ever used Wondfo.  I buy them on Amazon in a pack that comes with pregnancy tests.  Way cheaper.

Edit for spelling.

BabyFruit Ticker  

Little West #1: Born May 23, 2013

Little West #2: Due April 15, 2015

2U2 Fossil Mommy

• Thank you @14whitney im actually temp. This month, so i will try wondfo. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you @littlewest1‌ :) i will get them .
  • @Joy2611‌ thank you and i agree now too much money for some smiling flashing faces . :)
  • I have used wondos in the past and they work well enough. This month I moved to using a fertility monitor and it confirmed the wondfo predictions. I chose the FM mainly because I can only catch my surge on any ovulation test about 50% of the time. 
    Me: 30   DH:31 
    Married 9/2010
    TTC 10/2013
    RE Help from 10/2014-10/2016 (11 failed IUIs, a corrective surgery, and a donor embryo cycle)
    9/2016-transferred two donor embies
    BFP 9/29/26 EDD June 11
    BabyGaga BabyFruit Ticker
  • Okay thank you so much @cateyes55413‌ :) so is their a specific time to take wondfo ? Like FMU ? Or any time during the day? Fertility monitor how does that work ? First time hearing about that . Im temp. For the first time and using O kits for the first time as well. :)
  • I will go ahead and try SMU this month see if that works for me . :) thanks @14whitney
  • @14whitney‌ okay yea i usually do the SMEP method but i wouldn't use O tests because of how expensive they were. And every month i would just go by my app telling me the estimated fertile week never worked . So this month I'm trying to temp. and use O test and do the SMEP method . But thanks i will see how wondfo works for me and trying it during SMU . :)
  • *high five back . Well thank you :)@Joy2611
  • @ahmarie10-I have heard that LH increases during the day so most people get their surge late morning to early evening. The times I have caught it have been later afternoon. I know for many OPKs, you use SMU or later but you shouldn't have much to drink before so it will be concentrated. My surge is also a fade in pattern so I can see it getting darker for a few days and then the day or two I expect it I take a few tests throughout the day. 

The monitor I use is the clear blue easy one one ($100 not $30). It tracks your LH and estrogen and has you use FMU at about the same time every morning. It only works if you have somewhat regular cycles (21-42 days I believe). It remembers data from the past 6 months to help you have the best chances of knowing peak days and timing them.  It is just a more advanced OPK but it worked this month for me (worked as in gave me my high dates and peaks dates, BFP is yet to be determined). 
    Me: 30   DH:31 
    Married 9/2010
    TTC 10/2013
    RE Help from 10/2014-10/2016 (11 failed IUIs, a corrective surgery, and a donor embryo cycle)
    9/2016-transferred two donor embies
    BFP 9/29/26 EDD June 11
    BabyGaga BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"