Infertility
Options

Preparing your body for IVF ?

Hi ladies,

Our first IVF cycle will hopefully be in September (FX), are there any vitamins or supplements you guys can recommend to better prepare my body? Dietary changes? TIA

Re: Preparing your body for IVF ?

• Options
    Thanks for this, if our IUI cycle didn't work, we will move to IVF in September. Good to know all of this!
  • Options
    Thanks @Buttmonkey34‌, much appreciated. Trying to eat healthier, will get some prenatal vit and start on that
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Buttmonkey34‌ covered the bases really well. Having been through this before I would stress working on getting mind and body in shape, nothing strenuous but the process wears you down physically and mentally. There's some good yoga for fertility on YouTube (and some is scary and bizarre) that you can do at home. Try to get in some active days with your partner before getting started with your cycle. There will be plenty of time for rest and waiting around... Seize the day!
    *** TW ***
    2013: BFP #1 - M/C 3/13
    2014: IVF #1-4 = BFFN
    2015: Dance break = got healthy
    7/2016: IVF #5 = BFP!!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Ask your RE for recs but mine has me on DHEA, CQ10, Folgard, prenatal, and fish oil.
    Ready to take the road less traveled. 
  • Options
    Thanks to all, have started on some prenatal vitamins today, have also been eating healthier, last step is starting an exercise routine *giant thumbs down* I hate exercising, but I'm determined, time to dust off the old spinning bike!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"