Stay at Home Moms

Rawv 7/31

R: my ex-bf just posted this on fb. Dodged a bullet there.

**Nestie Besties with Deutschefairy**

Diagnosed PCOS '03, TTC #1 Since March '09
BFP - 10/20/10, M/C - 10/29/10
June 2011 - 50mg Clomid = No O
Dieted and exercised my butt off for PCOS = BFP 5/7/2012
Due 12/29/2012

Re: Rawv 7/31

• Hollylb3 said:

R: my ex-bf just posted this on fb. Dodged a bullet there.

Early party game....count the etiquette breaches! :p

Leaving for camping soon..... I don't wanna, I don't wanna....what was I thinking when I said yes....it might not be that bad.... *whine*

• @Hollylb3 Yes, yes you did. People are strange. 

R:I need a pedicure badly!!

Aw: Went to the gym this morning and had a good workout!

V: DS won't stop pushing and hitting kids. This has been happening for a couple weeks now and its constant!! 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #1 6.19.11 ~ EDD 2.23.12 ~ CP on 6.22.11
    BFP #2 7.23.11 ~ EDD 3.28.12 ~ MC on 8.16.11
    BFP #3 11.17.11~ EDD 7.31.12 ~ MC on 1.18.12
    BFP #4 4.12.12 ~ EDD 12.25.12~ Born on 12.26.12
  • Loading the player...
  • CnAmom said:
    My kid called me a stupid bitch yesterday. When I find whoever taught him that word, I have every intention of punching them in the face.
    Ohmygosh. You have every right to. 
  • random- got my hair done! I feel pretty! :)

vent- Z didn't nap today and she's running around the house like a crazy baby. I swear she's the energizer bunny disguised as a toddler.

aw- made Z a onsie to wear with her tutu on Saturday! I cannot wait!

• edited July 2014
    Vent: I went to the dr today and I need a hearing aid. I didn't think he'd say I needed one, I knew there was some loss but I guess I didn't realize it was that much. I don't really know how I feel about it.

AW: I've been meeting my fitbit goal everyday even though that meant walking in circles last night lol.

Random: I am drawing a blank.
  • Aw: Ds and I spent the day at the zoo and had a blast.
    Vent: my mom is driving me crazy. Every time i say anything about the babies she seems to turn it into about her. She is only like this about her grandkids, anything else in my life we can talk about and make it about me. Anyways yesterday i was saying what car seats i need to get and so she turned it into what she needs for her car... Well she just texted that she bought the same as kind for her car and bought it now so Ds can switch now. Wtf why? I know it seems stupid to be upset about it but seriously my kids don't need everything at her hours as well. Like the 2 swings she is buying even though I will only have 1 at my house. Maybe i am jealous cause it would be nice for her to buy my kids gifts for me house not just hers.
    Twins:BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• zbeesma86 said:
    random- got my hair done! I feel pretty! :)

vent- Z didn't nap today and she's running around the house like a crazy baby. I swear she's the energizer bunny disguised as a toddler.

aw- made Z a onsie to wear with her tutu on Saturday! I cannot wait!

What's on Saturday? You made a onesie, like from scratch or you embroidered one? Either way, PIP!! :)
  • minerswife17minerswife17 member
    edited July 2014
    Random: I'm sitting on my butt after cleaning most of the morning/afternoon.

AW: My house is clean and I finally got my office desk organized!!! 

Vent: It's hot out and I don't want to go out there to get the mail. I get the worse headaches when it's hot outside and I don't want to deal with it. 

Edit: words are hard
  • Random: my kid thinks everyone in the world is his friend. He greets everyone, "Hi fwiends!"

AW: I ordered a necklace from Etsy and it came today. I love it. It's an elephant charm, with a tiny circle with L's initial and a tiny birthstone. The elephant is because he has a stuffed elephant that he loves. It was sweet and sentimental and I love it.

Vent: another car and I backed into each other at the grocery store. My car has a bit of damage on the bumper. I did not exchange info with the people because their car had no damage and I was scared that if I gave them my info they might claim there was damage later and make the whole thing more of a mess. It was stupid, I know. So now I feel stupid and I already have anxiety issues with driving, so that is flaring up. Ugh. DS and I are fine.
    Because you're mine, I walk the line....
    Landry Mark: 11/5/11
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • @Erin I know, I was just hoping I'd have years before it got to this point. But it will make things easier and the technology has come a long way so there is a silver lining. :)
  • R- H has a phone interview today. He's not really liking his current job(it changed a few months ago). I'm nervous for him.
    AW- DS got the teacher we wanted!! He had her for K and then she moved to 2nd. She is awesome and I'm so glad he has her again!
    V- I got nothing. Life is good today.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Random: I got DD to eat spaghetti with marinara sauce by promising to show her how to suck up the noodles. Previously she would only eat plain noodles but she couldn't slurp those up like her brother.

Random: I had a tooth worked on this morning and I am just now starting to get feeling back. DH and I took the kids to swim lessons after my appointment. I left DH on the bleachers to take photos of the kids and I turn around and DH is busting a gut laughing. I was smiling at the kids but one side of my face was still numb and wasn't moving. I checked my face out in the mirror when I got home and I looked ridiculous.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"