March 2015 Moms
Options

New and need guidance

I am 19, and just found out that I am only a few days away from being 7 weeks along in my pregnancy. I honestly believe that if I never went to the ER I would've never noticed I was pregnant.
I am beyond scared and my mom lives so far away and barely has any signal that I can't always talk to her about it, plus my little siblings don't know yet, and always mess with her phone. So I decided to join because it'd be nice to talk to other new mommies that are due around the same time has I am.
I have my first OBGYN appt. tomorrow, but my ER doctor already told me my EDD is March 21. I'm super excited, but still really really shocked.

Re: New and need guidance

• Options
    Congratulations!! Take a deep breath, everything will be just fine!
    Hannah

Nov'12- Started TTC
    Sept-Dec'13- HSG, 2 IUI's, DX PCOS
    Jan '14- IUI#2=BFP!!
    Mar '14- M/C @ 8w2d when I should've been 9 weeks. D & C 3/7/14
    May'14- Started Pregnitude
    June'14- BFP! (Naturally!!) Beta #1 (4w2d)=78, Beta #2 (4w4d)=219, Beta #3 (5w0d)=785

BabyFetus Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    gothefawktosleep.
    yes he is, he and his mother are the ones that took me to the ER. They have both have been very supportive. The baby's father and I have been together off and on gor a couple of years but the past 9 months we have been together as one.
    since he found out he has been so much nicer and constantly worried about how I am and how the baby is.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Glad he's being so supportive!!

And welcome to the board. :)
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers photo 401ba615-b560-419d-8272-b89fb96034ec.pngphoto sushilovers.png

• Options
    Welcome and congrats! Glad you joined this board, it's very helpful!
  • Options
    Congratulations. I was 20 with my first and until I told my parents I felt extremely nervous. Once that was done my nerves settled and I was able to work through my nerves.
    Wishing you the best!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Welcome and congrats!!

• Options
    @koriana24 - Welcome and Congratulations! The women here offer a wealth of knowledge and support! If you haven't yet, check out our daily symptoms board where we discuss, daily, how we are feeling and the changes our bodies are going through. You'll find you're not alone in how you are feeling. 
  • Options
    Whether 15 or 45 first timers and even 2nd plus time moms have questions and fears.  Reading QUALITY literature about pregnancy can help with those fears and questions, and we can be here for support.

The culture of this board does lend itself to alot of snark, so be prepared, not everyone has a thick enough skin for it. But we also offer our shoulders for you to virtually cry on when things don't go well.

Congrats.
    imageimage

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Welcome and congratulations!

For suzyq0525

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• Options
    Welcome I was 19 when I had my first as well! It is very scary! Once I told my parents I felt better about everything since they were supportive! We are here if you have any questions
  • Options
    thanks guys that really helps a lot. I mean I'm completely unsure on how I am going to do everything for anyone anymore. I feel like everything I have been working for is going to come to a stop but I am really trying not to let it happen. I am a full time student at The Art Institute and I work full time also. I hardly have time to eat and do all my homework/projects and make it to work without something happening. I am sure I will get into a routine of things. Thank you guys so much.
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome! Get yourself on some pre natal vitamins
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

photo march_zps6c968eb7.png
    BFP! June 25, 2014        EDD: 3/4/15
    Married May 2011 
    Me 27 -- DH 31 
    Loving parents of 2 beautiful chihuahuas 
  • Options
    pnutgpnutg member
    Congratulations!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    lol you're telling me today alone I've used the bathroom at least 35 times. lol :(( not to mention stiffed my face with pretzels =))
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"