December 2012 Moms
Options

I need a volunteer!

Hi everyone,

I am currently taking classes to become a coach and I need to log some practice hours for certification. Would anyone be interested in being coached free of charge? Everything is done over the phone for about 30 minutes each week. As a coach, I can help you solve a problem, reach a goal, make a big decision or design a plan of action. I provide tons of encouragement and my complete, undivided attention in every call. If you want more information, please visit this brief webpage (https://elizabethku.wordpress.com/) or feel free to ask questions here. I welcome to opportunity to answer questions and hopefully work with you!

Thank you!
Elizabeth

Re: I need a volunteer!

• Options
    Who are you and did you mean to post on this board?  I see you've been a member of TB since 2010 but never posted until now? 

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

• Options
    ebkuebku member
    Hi, yes I've been a member here for a while but I mostly just like to read what everyone is talking about. My daughter Kaitlyn was born in December 2012 and it's been great seeing that everyone else has been going through the same things! I am taking the coaching classes so that I can work part time and spend more time with my daughter. I hope I didn't offend anyone by posting this - I thought it might be really helpful for someone who needs a little extra encouragement on their journey. Please feel free to ask any other questions. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"