January 2015 Moms

NBR: Unique Starbucks drink recipes for fall and winter

I know some ladies here are Starbucks fans or crave for Starbucks drinks. I was just looking the other day on the internet to see when the fall drinks were going to arrive and I bumped across this link from last winter. Quite interesting drinks. I might order my custom drink someday. Maybe a butterscotch latte :-)

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: NBR: Unique Starbucks drink recipes for fall and winter

• Bring on fall, seriously! Favourite season.
    My top latte pick is a plain ol' breve pumpkin spice, or breve vanilla.
  • pray67pray67 member
    Isn't breve more thicker than an usual latte? I have never had it. If yes, I bet the drink would taste much creamier and yummier.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh yum. I wanna try the pumpkin pie one! And I know it's not a twist, just a seasonal drink they serve but I am obsessed with the caramel brûlée latte in winter. I get it iced with no whipped cream. Make sure you request the sprinkles if you do no whip, it's not the same without. :x
  • pray67pray67 member
    I was crazy about caramel brulee latte when it came this winter/spring. I always ordered it hot though. I'll try cold this time. And I agree, sprinkles are a must!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I loved the caramel brûlée latte over the winter but I must confess I am a pumpkin whore. I eat/drink EVERYTHING pumpkin and cannot wait for Starbucks to bring back the pumpkin spice latte. :x

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Anniversary

TTC Since 04/01/13 

BFP #1 04/28/13 Its twins! EDD 01/08/2014 MMC confirmed 06/27/13 D&C 07/17/13

BFP#2 05/19/14 EDD 01/30/2015 Please be our rainbow!

My Ovulation Chart

*~*~* All AL Welcome*~*~*

• @Stargirlb‌ I never knew what the breve was..... Now I need it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    BFP 1: 9/19/11 , DS born 5/28/12 @ 41 weeks

BFP 2: 11/8/13, NMC 11/27/13 @ 8w4d, we love you sweet baby!
    BFP 3: 5/16/14 Stick, sweet little one!
  • Pumpkin chai and gingerbread chai are my favorites!
    BFP 07/14/2012, EDD 03/22/2013, DD born 03/21/2013
    BFP 05/20/2014, EDD 01/29/2015, DS born 01/14/2015
    BFP 04/25/2016, EDD 01/01/2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • This entire thread is making me crave fall comfort foods.....mmmm, pumpkin everything!

Sizenote: does anyone remember the hot smoothies that Tim Horton's used to carry? The pumpkin spice was amazing!
  • pray67pray67 member
    I think most of us are ready to skip August ;-)
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"