Parenting

What to expect: toddler years

Pretty much sums it up

Re: What to expect: toddler years

• acesupacesup member
    I wish I (my toddler) could take credit for this amazing piece of art. I got it from the interwebs. I should still send it though that would be hilarious!

My toddler only colors on leather coach purses with a ballpoint pen ;)
  • I wish I (my toddler) could take credit for this amazing piece of art. I got it from the interwebs. I should still send it though that would be hilarious! My toddler only colors on leather coach purses with a ballpoint pen ;)
    Ooh!  Mine went for green Sharpie on beige throw pillows!
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• Loading the player...
  • acesupacesup member
    -auntie- said:

Mine took a Sharpie and outlined all his veins and arteries. Arms, legs, face. It was awesome.

Another time he drew treads on the soles of his feet like tires. That was easier to cover.
    That's a future artist right there!! So creative!
  • one of mine took a blue highlighter and gave his toddler brother 'freckles' ...sigh....
  • acesupacesup member
    my5sons said:

one of mine took a blue highlighter and gave his toddler brother 'freckles' ...sigh....

Lol siblings! I'm waiting for something like this to happen in my house. When I was a kid one of my sister cut the other ones hair.... At the scalp ...
  • one of mine took a blue highlighter and gave his toddler brother 'freckles' ...sigh....
    Lol siblings! I'm waiting for something like this to happen in my house. When I was a kid one of my sister cut the other ones hair.... At the scalp ...
    UGH....one of mine cut a big chunk of hair off one of his brothers and of course no one would fess up, not even the one with the screwed up hair. Does anyone else have an unwelcome house guest named Not Me? Because Not Me is the one who does EVERYTHING naughty in our home, apparently. ;)

Also, I thought I would be slick and buy only washable markers, and get rid of all regular markers, as well as hide any permanent markers and highlighters. Yeah well....somehow more unwashable markers keep turning up (after marking everything BUT paper) and they keep finding the stuff I hide. This is why we have ugly furniture.  lol
  • EVA116EVA116 member
    Still eats crayons

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • acesupacesup member

<---painted my brothers black, and red as toddlers because"they wanted to play cowboys and Indians". (I was 5)</p>

/ded
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Spooko said:
    DS drew whiskers on 6 mo DD. He claimed she asked to be a cat. Yeah, I bet she did.
    I just laugh snorted at this.  Bahaha.  How old was your DS?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby #2!

BabyFruit Ticker 

• I cut a big square in my brother's hair - right in the front.  And then hid the chunk of hair under a reclining chair....along with the scissors.  I can't remember if my mom found the hair first or saw my brother.  I claimed that he wanted a haircut.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby #2!

BabyFruit Ticker 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"