December 2013 Moms

Some nights this about sums it up...

I always find my husband to be extremely brave (or ignorant) when he says "LO slept good last night" some mornings, knowing darn good and well that he would be none the wiser if he didn't.  This cartoon explains it perfectly...

https://www.nickmom.com/more-lols/meet-a-husband-whos-about-to-get-punched-at-632-am/?xid=facebook-NM

Re: Some nights this about sums it up...

• My H has done this a few times.  I'm surprised he didn't run and hide after the look I gave him.

• DH used to sleep like crap until we had kids. Now he can sleep through anything. Jerk :-/
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • G mostly sleeps through the night but when she doesn't DH has zero clue. There have been nights where I fell asleep in the rocker in her room for several hours and he had no idea.
  • G mostly sleeps through the night but when she doesn't DH has zero clue. There have been nights where I fell asleep in the rocker in her room for several hours and he had no idea.
    This is exactly us.  Thankfully LO is a good sleeper for the most part, but if he's sick or teething, it can be rough.  Most of those nights my husband wakes up to me missing and finds me in the recliner/glider in LO's room.
  • My DH sleeps through it all.
  • Sometimes my bf will sleep through it other nights when we both wake up sometimes we will Rock Paper Scissors to see who gets up to get her.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"