Trying to Get Pregnant

TTC after a blighted ovum, anyone else?

Hi All!
Just thought I'd see if there were any other ladies out there trying to conceive after a blighted ovum?  Had a D&C on 7/9 and am anxiously awaiting AF!  My husband and I decided to wait until after two AFs to start trying again (to give my uterus a chance to heal).  This was my first pregnancy and we got pregnant the first month we tried, but hoping this was a fluke and we'll end up with a real baby soon!

Re: TTC after a blighted ovum, anyone else?

• I had a blighted ovum and subsequent D&C in April. I've had two other losses as well. It makes the whole TTC process scarier and more emotionally draining, but I'm hopeful things will work out right for us soon.
    Married 6/2013, TTC 9/2013.
    ***TW***
    MC 12/2013, Blighted Ovum 04/2014, CP 06/2014
    Began RPL testing 07/2014
    BFP #4 10/26/2014; Theo born 07/2015
    BFP #5 06/17/2017, EDD 02/28/18

BabyFruit Ticker
  • dmsmthdmsmth member
    so sorry  for your loss :(  You may benefit from the pregnancy loss and m/c board.

I had a d&c and my first af was very, very light, so I do think waiting is a good choice. 

Got pgr with my m/c baby my first cycle ttc, after my missed m/c and d&c it took us 4 cycles ttc to get pgr with my first dd.

good luck and welcome
    m/c April '08
    DD#1 born June '09
    DD#2 born April '11
    TTC #3 as of July '14

My Ovulation Chart
  • Loading the player...
  • So sorry to hear about your loss.

We've been through 3 MC and each one is just as hard. Sending you lots of well wishes from here.

Waiting two cycles may seem unbearable, but from my experience it's well worth it. Your body needs time to heal, that's for sure but I find it's the emotional healing that can take a while.

Best wishes for a short visit for you!
  • We are trying again after a mc in Jan. Good luck to you on your journey!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lydia Eloise (5/25/10)
    Nora Annabelle (2/14/12)
    M/C 6.5 weeks (1/29/14) EDD (9/21/14)
  • FJM85FJM85 member
    sorry for your loss and good luck!

Proudly on the dark side

• I'm very sorry for your loss - as PPs have mentioned, I have heard that the TTC after loss (TTCAL) board can be a great resource.  Welcome and good luck!

TTC#1 since May 2012. Low AMH, High FSH.
    Factor II (Prothrombin) Mutation
    TTGP Award Best PIP 2013 & 2014

My Chart

• I am very sorry for your loss.  Hoping your period comes soon and you can begin trying again.  I don't have any insight but wanted to say welcome and good luck!

BabyFruit Ticker  

Little West #1: Born May 23, 2013

Little West #2: Due April 15, 2015

2U2 Fossil Mommy

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"