December 2014 Moms
Options

PSA: NuuNest App is on sale

Pregnant Chicken just posted on Facebook that the NuuNest app is on sale today for $2.99. I got it and am taking a "tour". It seems like it is a one-stop shop for keeping track of well everything, feeding, weight, baby, diapers, and Mom's health. From my quick glance around, it seems like it could be a great app for the first few months that the baby arrives. 

Just thought I'd share. :)

Re: PSA: NuuNest App is on sale

• Options
    beachy6beachy6 member
    edited July 2014

Just another hint: If you will have help coming over (parents) or even have your DH helping, using paper and pencil is pretty effective. Everyone can see what the baby needs this way without taking your phone.

In a notebook, I kept track of feedings, diaper changes, and my pain meds because you will forget to take them and your butt won't be happy! My mom reminded me multiple times that it was time for my meds.

I do like the idea of an app for length and weight though. I'll probably get an app for that. I'll check this one out! Thanks!

BabyFruit Ticker

ttc #2 since 2004 Me (35): Stage 3 Endo, DH (34): High DNA Frag

IVF/ICSI #2: April 2014: BFP!!!!!!

ET of 2 great quality embryos. + BFP on 9dp5dt. Beta #1 (10dp5dt): 257, Beta #2 (14dp5dt): 1561,

Beta #3 (21dp5d5): 8,172. Wow. It seems this is actually working. Shocked beyond belief.

1st u/s @6w5d: Baby A hb 124, Baby B hb 127 (Both measuring perfectly!)

Lost baby A. Praying that baby B stays healthy. Baby B hb 175 at 11 weeks

It's a GIRL!!!

imageimageimage

My Blog

• Options
    I just took a tour of the app, and what I really liked more than the tracking was the FAQ sections. They have pictures of poop, seriously. And give you what's normal (within a range) and what you should call the doctor for on a variety of topics. As someone who feels as if they don't know anything at all and will be poking the baby to make sure he's breathing, this was a comfort to me. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hope I do not sound like an asshole here, but when my son was newborn, it never occurred to me to track the stuff. I just did it when it needed to be done.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"