September 2012 Moms
Options

Talkative Tuesday

2»

Re: Talkative Tuesday

• Options

DH moved out over the weekend. Keagan keeps asking me why he doesn't want to be part of our family anymore and who our new daddy is going to be. Man this shit is hard guys. I mean, I'm happy for myself, but I'm sad for my kids.

I'm so sorry you guys are going through this, but I admire you for having the strength to do what is ultimately best for all of you. I'm not sure if I could be that strong!
                                     http://www.pinterest.com/kate2904/
  • Options
    Thank you all for your thoughts and well wishes. It really means a lot to me. I know we will eventually be ok, but right now it sucks.

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    jessk86 said:
    I know every doc is different, but my dr gave me a 'holy shit stop doing that' lecture when I told her I used like 20 tums a day when pregnant. She said the huge doses of calcium can cause kidney stones which would be the exact opposite of fun while, or after being pregnant. Hopefully you get some relief soon!!
    Ugh, that sounds awesome. :-(
    Thanks for the tip.  I'll talk to her directly on Friday vs. talking to her nurse.  

I'd call and ask to talk to the real doctor directly now.  Heartburn is no joke.  I took both nexium and zantac with both of my pregnancies, and multiple OBs okayed them. 

I agree with @jessk86 that tums can have other side effects, and also mess up your pH, causing more acid production if you take them in quantities like that.
  • Options
    I hope you start to feel better about this soon @Holly_1007 . I can't imagine how hard everything must be right now.

Big hugs. Let me know if I can do anything for you.
  • Options
    I'm sorry things are rough right now @Holly_1007‌!

Anniversary

• Options
    Have you guys seen the app Fling? You can send a picture, video, or text to up to 50 random people. I downloaded it last night. Forgot about it. Looked at it this morning and had 11 flings. One guy was high, four penises, one pooping, three looking for milfs, and two girls showing off their dogs. Haha. It didn't occur to me that people would send private pictures to random people, but it should have.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
  • Options
    hmp1hmp1 member
    Have you guys seen the app Fling? You can send a picture, video, or text to up to 50 random people. I downloaded it last night. Forgot about it. Looked at it this morning and had 11 flings. One guy was high, four penises, one pooping, three looking for milfs, and two girls showing off their dogs. Haha. It didn't occur to me that people would send private pictures to random people, but it should have.
    OMG

I've never heard of it. What seems to be the age group using it? I'm guessing young.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    hmp1 said:
    OMG

I've never heard of it. What seems to be the age group using it? I'm guessing young.
    From what I could see, probably early 20s.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
  • Options
    @Holly_1007 it will all be okay lady. Your boys will understand some day. Just keep doing the best you can. 

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Options
    I can't stop emotionally bad behavior. I have been eating, drinking, & buying too much. None of it makes me feel better, yet I can't seem to stop. I am really hoping that once my body gets figured out the rest of my life will go back to normal. 

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Options
    Sorry I haven't been around much! I still lurk and read though... like a creepy stalker. 
    Me: 27 DH: 28
    Diagnosis: PCOS, irregular cycles, old lady eggs. DH is fine.
    Started TTC in January 2010. BFP December 25, 2011 between IF appts. 
    DD born August 31, 2012
    Began TTC again in Jan. 2013. 
    Four rounds of Clomid - BFN
    Fifth round of Clomid September/Oct - cancelled
    HSG scheduled for Oct. 30 - Tubes all clear
    December: Round one of Femara  - BFN
    Round two - ? 

image image image
  • Options
    @Holly_1007‌ I'm so sorry about what Keagan said, it honestly broke my heart a little. However, like most of the other girls said, it's best for everyone long-term. Thinking about you! (In a creepy internet way!)
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    loislayn said:
    Hi all! I'm still home, still pregnant. I've been having more and more headaches with vision changes and nausea. I've been to L&D twice for morphine and phenergen, my labs continue to creep up and up but are still within "normal" ranges but we can't control the symptoms. Looks like D-day will be next Thursday by the very latest (I will be 37w0d) but there is a possibility of going this week since my symptoms can't be managed for more than 36-48 hours before I end up with another headache, even while lying down.
    Ugh, hang in there @loislayn! Hope you can make it to next week.

• Options
    Keeping you in my thoughts @loislayn‌

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
  • Options
    loislayn said:
    Hi all! I'm still home, still pregnant. I've been having more and more headaches with vision changes and nausea. I've been to L&D twice for morphine and phenergen, my labs continue to creep up and up but are still within "normal" ranges but we can't control the symptoms. Looks like D-day will be next Thursday by the very latest (I will be 37w0d) but there is a possibility of going this week since my symptoms can't be managed for more than 36-48 hours before I end up with another headache, even while lying down.
    T&Ps @loislayn!  FX the symptoms subside so LO can keep cooking!  So sorry it's been so tough for you.  :(

Big Kid Jan 2010

Littlest Man Sept 2012

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"