1st Trimester

Over 35 and pregnant?

edited July 2014 in 1st Trimester
Anyone else 35+ and pregnant with their first baby??

Re: Over 35 and pregnant?

• I'm 40 and pregnant with my third baby.. I'm 8 weeks along right now. I have had four miscarriages as well.. so i'm hanging in there and hoping this one is successful…. Good Luck!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • rderosa928rderosa928 member
    edited July 2014
    I'm currently 4 weeks and 4 days. Excited and nervous at the same time. I'm 35 going on 36 soon. This is our first baby after a SAB in January. Hoping this time for the best.
  • Loading the player...
  • I've had 2 miscarriages, so I understand!! I'm hoping your little one sticks!! Good luck to you as well  :-*
  • I'll be 36 about a month after I have the baby! So excited for you too!! :) I'm nervous/excited, every emotion possible. 
    Best of luck to you!
  • Bliss+Berry, apparently you have NO life whatsoever. Get one. I've gone back and read a lot of your comments, and reported you. You are ONE angry/bitter person, aren't ya?
  • Bliss+Berry, apparently you have NO life whatsoever. Get one. I've gone back and read a lot of your comments, and reported you. You are ONE angry/bitter person, aren't ya?
    @Bliss+Berry is actually a very respected member in this forum.  She has done nothing wrong to violate the TOS.  As a matter of fact, continually reporting someone without proper justification will get you banned.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • And quit changing your name and deleting posts.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've only reported her. Who said anything about continually reporting members?
  • 5,341 comments? Yep, no life.
  • Ya'll are pretty tough behind your computer screens and with your little bully-buddies to gang up on people, huh?

• Say what you will, @Bliss+Berry. When I called customer service about you it wasn't the first time you have been reported for harassment. 
    -------------------------------
    Sarah, 35 bumping from NE Ohio
    Married my love 4/22/2006
    DD born 10/12/2009
    DS born sleeping 2/23/2013 full trisomy 18
    Baby 3 due 2/13/2015
    Pregnancy Ticker}
  • You women are actually starting to freak me out a bit.....please stop messaging me.
  • HerHighnessHerHighness member
    edited July 2014
    What is the bump customer service number? I call BS
    -------------------------------
    Sarah, 35 bumping from NE Ohio
    Married my love 4/22/2006
    DD born 10/12/2009
    DS born sleeping 2/23/2013 full trisomy 18
    Baby 3 due 2/13/2015
    Pregnancy Ticker}
  • What is the bump customer service number? I call BS

This
    Supermom to my beautiful boys Troy Marshall and Griffin Xander 

Living the dream with my wonderful man :)
  • At least I've gotten some entertainment for my morning. Did you talk directly to Ms. Rooney too? ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"