Stay at Home Moms

Shower Curtain Rod for Kids' Bath

I need to order a shower curtain rod for the kids' bath, which has a tiled tub/shower. I was thinking curved, b/c people love how the curved rods provide more room in the tub. But, now I am thinking that may not matter for the kids, and if we want to leave the curtain closed to let it dry perhaps the straight rod would work better. Thoughts?
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Shower Curtain Rod for Kids' Bath

• both our bathrooms have curved.

we leave them both open after showers to dry. it works fine.

I have shower curtain ads now haha
  • Just go with the one you aesthetically like more. I'm NAF of the curved, but it's not my bathroom it's going into. How about picking out the curtain and then deciding which rod will work best with it in the space.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We have curved in one shower and straight in the other. Both we close the curtain after a shower and both are fine.
    I prefer the curved because it is screwed into the walls. For some reason on rods fall down a lot....
    Twins:BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• We have straight rods in both; our bathrooms are too small to have shower curtains jutting out into them.  @sallyannes you can get straight ones that screw in too lol!  (That's what she said?)

I think if bathroom space isn't an issue I'd go with curved.  I think they do add a ton of shower space :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"