September 2014 Moms
Options

Winning Wednesday

What's your win for the day?

{Me:27, Dx:PCOS, LPD, & rob(14;15)}
{DH:31 all clear, "super sperm"}
Ecstatically married July 30, 2011--TTC since Jan 2013:::Baby #1 due 9/11, Conceived on cycle #5 of Femara + Hcg + IUI
~Love and Light to everyone~ 
image image
My furbabies--Mr. Bubbles and Miss Kitty <3
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

image image

Re: Winning Wednesday

• Options
    I don't have to work today!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Got the ok from work to go to the beach with bff next week.  There is huge fishing tournament going on there and we get to sit on her deck and watch the boat come in.

• Options
    You bishes need to stop winning.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP: 09/13/13  ---  MMC: 10/25/13
    BFP: 12/25/13  ---  DD: 09/10/14
    BFP: 03/16/15  ---  EDD: 11/30/15

• Options
    @brittneyandadam‌ happy anniversary!
  • Options
    slowmoslowmo member
    Happy anniversary, @brittneyandadam! Enjoy your fancy-pants night out. :)
  • Options
    kaleb87kaleb87 member
    edited July 2014
    @brittneyandadam‌ Happy Anniversary! I know you've posted about having an upset stomach lately so I hope you are feeling great and enjoy your fancy dinner!

Your post made me think of this song :-bd
    Eta: Never mind the bump won't let me add Iggy Azalea, guess it's not fancy enough...
  • Options
    I packed some more boxes today and rearranged them so we can actually live in our living room while waiting to close on our new house =]

Happy Anniversary @brittneyandadam!!!
  • Options
    I finished sorting through my teaching supplies that have been stored in the soon to be nursery closet. I will be a SAHM while our LOs are little so I went through everything and decided what was worth keeping for when I return to work in several years.
  • Options
    I just discovered the vending machine here in the hospital has ice cream sandwiches!! Day made!
  • Options
    I had a meltdown last night bc I realized at 11:30pm that the cold medicine I got to deal with nighttime congestion was actually the non-drowsy kind. DH jumped up and ran to the store before they closed to find a nighttime version of the medicine my doctor approved. All the winning & tacos for this guy. :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Jan 18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"