Maryland Babies
Options

Ellicott City Housing

We're looking to move to Ellicott City/Elkridge/Woodstock area from out of state.  Like the rest of America, we're looking for a neighborhood with good schools, nice houses, and preferably with lots of young families.  Any suggestions?

Re: Ellicott City Housing

• Options
    Sorry - no suggestions yet cause we're looking for the same (contemplating a move south of the city)! Should I find something positive I'll post. In the meantime... Happy hunting!
  • Options
    It's kinda hard to go wrong in Ellicott city. High school districting will be a big factor in your house hunt. houses districted for centennial High carry a premium. When we were looking, we really liked the area at the top of Rt. 29 with Mt. Hebron to the west and Old Frederick Road to the east. Good schools at all 3 stages, well kept homes... generally all-american suburbia.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My husband and I have a condo in Ellicott City right off 103. Just make sure you are fully aware of how expensive it is to live in Howard County. Yes, the schools are great, but we would still love to move somewhere more rural and less expensive to raise our baby but my husband loves his 15 minute commute, so we're here.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"