June 2013 Moms

Sharknado 2 Drinking Game

Sharknado drinking game

Get your beers ready ladies

#Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13

Re: Sharknado 2 Drinking Game

• I would like to add if there is another chainsaw scene, drinks should be finished for that as well!
    imageimage
    1st born June 2013
  • I can't see the image on mobile :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • This is so up my alley, I'm trying to be good though.

• We can live bump it and keep everyone abreast of when drinks need to be taken

• WasNotWas said:
    We can live bump it and keep everyone abreast of when drinks need to be taken
    @wasnotwas I can't stop laughing! This means we will end up getting locked out of the bump for posting too many times too quickly.   =))

what? is that a thing? or will it be a thing that gets invented because of all the posts we will have to post.

SharknadoChainsawSlowMo

• WasNotWas said:
    WasNotWas said:
    We can live bump it and keep everyone abreast of when drinks need to be taken
    @wasnotwas I can't stop laughing! This means we will end up getting locked out of the bump for posting too many times too quickly.   =))

what? is that a thing? or will it be a thing that gets invented because of all the posts we will have to post. 

Yes!  Try it out! Post as many times as possible. Like one letter post to spell something out.  I think it locks you out after 5 or 6 for like 90 seconds.  Right? @cl8badB
    imageimage
    1st born June 2013
  • 2 beers in. Tonight is looking good :) (my mom offered to come over in the morning and bring breakfast!!)

• About to open the first as I watch the last 30 of the ORIGINAL!
    imageimage
    1st born June 2013
  • itsStackieitsStackie member
    edited July 2014
    There are chainsaws in the previews. :D
    imageimage
    1st born June 2013
  • Game time

• Kelly Osborne says finish your drink

• This is gonna be rough. All I have is a redneck six pack!
    imageimage
    1st born June 2013
  • Ian Ziering is Finn, right? Several sips have been taken

• ahhhh brilliant cameo by the pilot. Airplane throwback!!

• BTW @WasNotWas‌ I'm low on my text this month otherwise I would be blowing up your phone.

blood splatter. Sip!
    imageimage
    1st born June 2013
  • Head gone. Two sips.
    imageimage
    1st born June 2013
  • Who is gonna land the plane?
    imageimage
    1st born June 2013
  • Oh no Tara!
    imageimage
    1st born June 2013
  • Oh no Tara!

Is she going to come back as a shark zombie?

• Cameo. Today show. Y'all keep that bottle at your lips. ;)
    imageimage
    1st born June 2013
  • Downtown Julie brown!!

• Billie Ray Cyrus!!

• Omg. They are putting tweets on TV. Time to get famous!!
    imageimage
    1st born June 2013
  • Would y'all hate me if I tapped out? I've had 3 beers already!! Or wait until the next commercial?

• Statue of Liberty. Selfie.

• Today show!!

• The dad from Independence Day!!

• I vote next commercial!
    imageimage
    1st born June 2013
  • Yeah, ladies, get in a boat. In a storm. In a river full of sharks

• Vivica A is looking puffy

• Worst timing for a commercial break!
    imageimage
    1st born June 2013
  • Worst timing for a commercial break!

I know!! I'm out for tonight but this movie is captivating

• Gators!?!
    imageimage
    1st born June 2013
  • Seriously? Is this shark v giant mutant gators in a tornado? Cause that sounds awesome.
    September Sig challenge: Fall
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"