March 2014 Moms
Options

Gross eats

What did you put in your mouth or your LOs put in their mouth when they were tots? So many things to discover!

I chewed on a bandaid... that I found. wasn't mine. blegh.

Re: Gross eats

• Options
    My older sister made me try canned cat food :-q
  • Options
    meowmix12 said:

My older sister made me try canned cat food :-q

Yuck that stuff smells bad!

If I remember correctly, it tastes as bad as it smells
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lol. I'm dying. My sister ate a slug.
  • Options
    I ate dead flies from a window seal. I thought they were raisins apparently.
  • Options

I ate dead flies from a window seal. I thought they were raisins apparently.

I nearly passed out reading this! Hahaha ewwwwwww
  • Options
    There was a sticker in LO's diaper today.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

My MIL found one of my hairs in one of the babies' turds.

Trust me...there will be more.

DD used to eat hair all the time. Luckily it passed through her.

I had read a news article several years ago where a girl in another country had a craving for hair and ate hair ...a lot. I'll spare the details...but I always feared DD would end up like her. Thankfully, she is healthy. :D
  • Options
    LO - only thing besides my boobs, his finger, feet and toys - the end of my braid.

DS1 - dry cat food, MIL's wet cat food, dropped food with cat hair on it.

DD - hair.
  • Options
    DS1 floor noodles at a restaurant. Blech.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I ate a mouthful of red ants two years ago on a piece if red velvet cake. I only started spitting it out when I saw the cake was moving.
  • Options
    I ate dog biscuits in reception once (not sure what year that's called in the states) there was a "pets" display and a friend and I tucked in :)

LO's not really eaten anything yet.... She hates her medicine :( but everything else is normal - feet, toys, blankets, anything she can get her hands on!
  • Options

I am half getting sick half scratching at non-existent bugs reading this thread! Very gross, but yet so entertaining!

I never ate anything odd that I can remember, but I did stick a bolt up my nose while pretending I was a magician. It worked! It disappeared so far up my nose I had to go the emergency room and be knocked out so they could retrieve it!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
  • Options
    Kalpa521 said:

I ate a mouthful of red ants two years ago on a piece if red velvet cake. I only started spitting it out when I saw the cake was moving.

oh noes...

me - all the tums, ans a rolly polly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers   
  • Options
    @Kalpa521‌ a mouthful of red ants...that's takes the cake in my book. Pun intended.
  • Options

I don't remember it because I was only about 1 or 2 (my mom told me about it), but I ate half a bag of cotton balls. I toddled up to my mom because I was choking and she saved me. grandma was supposed to be watching me but I guess she didn't do a great job that day!

I also remember spraying myself in the face with windex. I couldn't figure out why the bottle wasn't working so naturally I put it about eye level and squeezed the trigger. I must've been at least 13....wayyyy too old to make that mistake!

• Options
    oh and lo hasn't gotten a hold of anything too gross, but yesterday he was munching on a fuzzy blanket he has and the green fuzz was coming off everywhere! I pulled a bunch of green mush out of his mouth. ick.

• Options
    @Kalpa521‌ a mouthful of red ants...that's takes the cake in my book. Pun intended.
  • Options
    What's worse is I actually hesitated before spitting it out cause the cake was so damn good
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"