February 2014 Moms

The Bachelorette

Whoa! In the middle of Nick talking to Andi and he just asked brought up them making love.. whoa! So crazy, i feel bad for the guy. I've been crying for him since I was always a fan even though I know he wasn't the popular choice. He seems so sad. That was quite a bomb he dropped though!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

Re: The Bachelorette

• I feel bad for him, too. And I agree, that was quite a bomb to drop on live TV, but he did also try to talk to her other times where he could've said what he needed to say and it could've been more private, she just wouldn't talk to him. It looked like he was really trying to decide whether he should say what he wanted to say or not. 

I'm with you, though, @iwubrory. I was hoping she was going to pick him. I liked him way more than Josh!
    F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @ramfan05 I agree, he was struggling with what he should or shouldn't say. Did you see him shaking? It bugged me hoe composed Andi stayed during that whole discussion.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Definitely! I did feel really bad for him!
    F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails

• I can't believe he said that on live TV! I didn't like him but I didn't like Josh, either. I watched his brother play QB at UGA the last few years and he was such a bratty punk that I dislike Josh by association.
    Started TTC Summer 2008~ Started with RE Summer 2009~ October 2010 IUI-positive HPT & beta, c/p~ Natural pregnancy March 2013, m/c at 7 weeks, Trisomy 16~ Natural pregnancy June 2013 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I want to watch this so badly! I'm behind on my tv watching now that my bf is home all day.
    F14 Siggy Challenge
  • Wow! Finally watching the after the final rose special. It sure is "special". This has brought awkward to a whole new level.
    F14 Siggy Challenge
  • I think the producers made him say that lovemaking thing. It has been a boring season.
    BFP #1: It's a GIRL! DD born October, 2012
    BFP #2: m/c at 7w, February, 2014
    BFP #3: It's a BOY! Please be our rainbow! Due February, 2015

*everyone always welcome*
    image    image   image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"