November 2014 Moms
Options

Should I get DH to do this???

This had me laughing soooo bad - enjoy, ladies!

Title of post: My wife didn't want to take maternity pictures, so I hired a photographer and took her place…

And here's a sample shot but you should check them all out - pretty funny!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
imageimage

Re: Should I get DH to do this???

• Options
    I'll admit I chuckled, but the majority of these really creeped me out for some reason.
  • Options
    Lol. Every time I am standing holding up my belly(really sore after a long day) MH sticks out his keg sadly which is bigger than me and baby. He would totally do this and find it so freakin' funny!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    MollMoll4 said:
    I'll admit I chuckled, but the majority of these really creeped me out for some reason.
    I agree - super creepy but funny. I laughed even harder when I made DH look at them. He was super disturbed haha
    imageimage
  • Options
    Yes, you should...but only if you will post them here for the N14 ladies to enjoy!

N14 Nov. Siggy: CELEBRATION!

image image
    TTC since 2011
    Aug. - Sept. 2013 - dIUIs = BFNs
    January 2014 - IVF = 3 freezer babies
    March 2014 - FET of AA and AB blast = BFP! Twins! 
    Nov. 7, 2014 - Wilhelmina "Willa" Suzanne (4lb 14oz) and Ari Jose (6lb 4oz) were born via CS
    image image

image image image image 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Bahahaha!!!! I laughed my ass off when I saw this on Facebook today. And I agree @kyliedaniellexx‌ the comments on reddit are frickin hilarious!!!!!!
  • Options
    Ha!  The ones where he's seductively eating the ice cream and the look he's giving the camera will give me nightmares for weeks.  But even as creepy as it is, it's absolutely, freaking hilarious!
    We're welcoming a girl to our family--Audrey Kay!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Married 8.28.10 | Me: 26 DH: 26 | Due with our First | EDD 11.01.14
  • Options
    Ahahaha..my eyes!  They're burning!!  I'm trying, but I just can't un-see it!

• Options
    I laughed so hard I snorted dh wanted to know what was so funny. I showed him he responds "uh no!!! not happening"

The comments were hilarious as pp had stated.

I also want cookie dough ice cream. yum
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"