Philadelphia Babies

OBGYN recommendation

Morning ladies. I am currently in search of a new obstetrician in the Lionville/Exton/Paoli area. The practice I am with currently is Great Valley OBGYN and am just not satisfied with how they are running. Does anyone local have a Doctor/practice that they love and would recommend? I am looking to deliver at Paoli again since I loved their nursing staff with DD.

DH & I are both 28    Together: 12 years    Married: 09/24/2011

BFP#1: January '12 - DD1 09/16/2012

Preterm labor 31 weeks. Monitored for Hellp and diagnosed with oligohydramnios July '12

BFP #2: 06/25 - EDD 03/05/15 MMC confirmed 8/1 - D&E 8/4 retained tissue discovered 8/20

BFP #3 11/24 - 12/15 Heartbeat detected - DD2 07/29/15

Re: OBGYN recommendation

• hopefuldoghopefuldog member
    edited August 2014
  • I am a fan of Dr's Hahn and Gilbert at Paoli OBGYN!
    Me: 34 DH: 34
    Married 3/22/14
    Baby #1 GIRL EDD 2/4/2015
    FVL/History of PE/Gallbladder removal 8/7/14 @ 14w1d
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Any specific reasons you're looking to switch? I go to them now and haven't had any issues. They've been very helpful/responsive when I've had issues or questions.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Celticlass6‌ I ended up with low amniotic fluids with DD and they chose to over see these issues during labor and delivery causing multiple d-cels during labor. A simple fix had they read my chart.

Also this past pregnancy I went at 8 weeks for a normal prenatal check to find no heartbeat. Gupta's first two choices were to move forward with either a pill abortion or d&c. I had to ask for a second ultrasound and they never did a round of blood work to confirm. I did in fact suffer a MMC however not a one of the drs were on the same page on what to do. I ended up with a d&c yesterday with Wheeler and she was fantastic. However when I spoke with Culdren over the weekend she told me "it would be excruciatingly painful and invasive. Not what I recommends, but it's not my choice".

It's just a personal opinion that I've put together over the years and have chosen to start a new relationship with a different practice. The woman are fully capable of doing their jobs! I would just like a different experience I guess.

DH & I are both 28    Together: 12 years    Married: 09/24/2011

BFP#1: January '12 - DD1 09/16/2012

Preterm labor 31 weeks. Monitored for Hellp and diagnosed with oligohydramnios July '12

BFP #2: 06/25 - EDD 03/05/15 MMC confirmed 8/1 - D&E 8/4 retained tissue discovered 8/20

BFP #3 11/24 - 12/15 Heartbeat detected - DD2 07/29/15

• @uromys‌ Understand! Thanks for the info, and I'm sorry to hear about your mmc! Take care of yourself!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"