1st Trimester

Bloated or Showing already???

So I am approximately 8 weeks along now I believe (Ultrasound on August 5th will tell me for sure) but already my stomach looks bigger, and I don't know if it's just being bloated or am I starting to show already?!

Re: Bloated or Showing already???

• Bloated.  If you're already a slim person you might notice the baby bloat more than if you have a few extra pounds around the middle (like me).  The baby is the size of a blueberry, you're seeing water retention.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I know everyone will tell you are not showing and it's mostly bloat, but I'm about 8 weeks and certainly feel the same way. I can barely button my pants and I feel like my hips are wider than a Buick.. my body is definitely trying to show something! I believe the real bump will come sometime in the 2nd trimester.. which, honestly, I'd rather deal with that than this ugly bloat! 
  • I'll go down, @ladymike

I went into work a couple of weeks ago and my boss asked me how far along I was and made a face like "are you sure about that?" I'm already chubby and the baby bloat was doing my midsection no favors lol  It's gone down now but I'll probably start to actually show soon since this is my second baby :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Probably bloat my clothes stopped fitting properly around 8/9 weeks and now at over 12 weeks people are starting to ask when I am due (I usually pretend im not pregnant HA). I am hoping the bloat goes down soon and I have a bump instead. I am going to have to start wearing mat pants since nothing fits.
  • Bloat. I was under weight when I got ku and I didn't start to show until 18 weeks...

My advice? A Bella band and/or yoga panrs
    Supermom to my beautiful boys Troy Marshall and Griffin Xander 

Living the dream with my wonderful man :)
  • Okay thank you all so much! I was just kind of freaking out cause I noticed my stomach getting larger ha and I wasn't sure!
  • Bloat. I'm 8 weeks as well and I notice my tummy is bigger but no one else does. However this will be my third child. With my first I didn't show until I was 6 months along.. with my second I was about 4 months …so I am curious if this one will be sooner than that! Good luck!! And stay comfy!! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • ap0werap0wer member
    Bloat. When I was around 8 weeks I felt huge and gross. But around 11-12 weeks I was back to normal. :)
    ----

• Bloat. I was so bloated frome weeks 7 to 11 I couldnt button my pants. Now at almost 13 weeks I can button my pants again and just waiting for a real bump!
  • yeah.yeah. member
    bloat. There's nothing to show yet.
  • If this is a 2nd, 3rd, etc pregnancy you could possibly be showing.  At 9 weeks, my dr could feel my uterus above my pelvic bone and confirmed that it was higher than normal and was technically showing. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • If this is a 2nd, 3rd, etc pregnancy you could possibly be showing.  At 9 weeks, my dr could feel my uterus above my pelvic bone and confirmed that it was higher than normal and was technically showing. 

The baby is still the size of a rasin.... It's bloat.
    Supermom to my beautiful boys Troy Marshall and Griffin Xander 

Living the dream with my wonderful man :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"