October 2014 Moms

Glucose Screening Test

Did anyone else fail their one hour and go on to pass the the three hour? I am freaking out cause I just found out I didn't pass the one hour and now have to take the three hour.

Re: Glucose Screening Test

• I did with my last. I had also been eating a ton of baked potatoes and drinking tons of gatorade the week of the test, so I think that had something to do with it. Whoops!
  • Yes! I did! And when I was freaking out when I failed the one hour, I was able to find that a large majority of people that fail the one hour go onto pass the three hour! Good luck!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers image     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers  image

• Loading the player...
  • I failed the 1 hr with a 179 and passed the 3 hr with baby 2
  • I failed my one hour at 153 and I am currently sitting here taking my 3 hour. Good luck!! Hopeful everything will be ok.
  • I think a lot of women who fail the one hour will go on to pass the 3 hour. This is why my OB will only do the 2 hour test now.
  • I failed the 1 hour and passed the 3 hour- they said it's really common. Hopefully it'll be like that for you!

TTC #1 since Summer 2013
    Diagnosed with PCOS- treatment:1000 mg Metformin
    BFP #1 8/9/13 EDD 4/26/14 D&C 8/29/13
    BFP #2 2/6/14 EDD 10/16/14- keeping our fingers crossed!
  • I failed the 1 hour and passed the 3 hour. Like pp said its common.

DH: 33 ME: 33 married: 4/24/2014 FTM expecting a baby girl

• Failed at 137 and passed my 3 hr yesterday. But even if you fail, which clearly sucks, it is only 10ish weeks of dieting (that is what I was telling myself, at least!).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"