August 2014 Moms

Emergency information on car seats (sorry, I feel like I've been debbie downer lately!)

When I was pregnant with DS someone suggested this to me, and I thought it was a good idea:

Print out and tape to the side of your infant carrier/ carseat a list of emergency numbers/ allergies/ meds for your baby. If you are ever - god forbid - in a car accident and cannot communicate, this will let Fire & Rescue/ Police know who to contact and anything they should know about the baby.

(I know, I posted about the Advanced Directives the other day... I'm just a bucket full of sunshine doom!)

Re: Emergency information on car seats (sorry, I feel like I've been debbie downer lately!)

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My radian actually has a labeled pocket specifically for this purpose. Just be careful of contact info in plain view of anyone peeking in the window.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker} Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • More like a bucket full of helpful! Better safe than sorry.
    BFP 12.13.13. Baby Girl EDD 8.21.14.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Also in your phone you should have an ICE contact, my husband is an EMT/firefighter and they are all trained to find the ICE, if needed...

Started TTC in 2006, LOTS of trying, and trying, and 7 rounds of IVF with 13 embryos, 2 perfect little boys and 5 loses....
    All finished with babies, started to make diet changes, Keto, to be MORE for my kids, lost 30 pounds, still going, and 3 months in, I had a natural cycle, and then ovulated... Hubs and I are going to see what happens now... Maybe a natural pregnancy? After everything we have been through? Or just a return to normal hormones? We shall see what the future holds!

Baby Dust To All!!!

• I would not have thought of this, thanks for sharing!
  • I wouldn't do this. Someone looks in your window or steals your car and has all of your information. IMO you are much more likely to be the victim of identity theft than a car accident that left you so disabled.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"