September 2014 Moms

Re: :/

• Ummm... I'm gonna go with not possible. Hope you feel better.

• She's probably aware of the clenching, but I'm sure she's fine. I would hope that you're still doing kick counts and that if they become much less then you'll call your doctor.

Feel better!

• Loading the player...
  • Lol
    photo 22e3a93e-8933-4ed0-acf4-72665341621b_zpsd73ca8f6.jpgp>

"What did my fingers do before they held you? What did my heart do with it's love?"

CafeMom Tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

• I got sick a while back and as I puked it was painful how tight my stomach clenched. I get what you are saying but I can assure you, you didn't squish your baby!
  • This wasnt to be ridiculous if u see i wrote THINK! Its a fear i have and thought this was a support group no? I did speak to my doc of course but its kinda scary for me because i had stomach surgery 2 years before i got pregnant and my atomach is tighter than the average stomach that people dont even know im 34 weeks so yes...i do think i squished her or caused damage somehow. Luckily i do feel kicks and have an appointment today for sono! And honestly i think some people are just plain out rude! Ty for the nice posts:)) i think as pregnant woman maybe we do freak about bizarree things but a fear is a fear and like i said this is a support forum no?
  • I already did that a while ago when i was talking about my mom in the hospital guess i was wrong! Sorry for the horrible post and for offending! I tired to delete it even but clearly that didnt work! Nice people out there:) thanks! Ill be sure this is my last post etc
  • AnyMaxAnyMax member
    dollluvr said:

I already did that a while ago when i was talking about my mom in the hospital guess i was wrong! Sorry for the horrible post and for offending! I tired to delete it even but clearly that didnt work! Nice people out there:) thanks! Ill be sure this is my last post etc

Cruel, cruel bump...

• dollluvr said:
    This wasnt to be ridiculous if u see i wrote THINK! Its a fear i have and thought this was a support group no? I did speak to my doc of course but its kinda scary for me because i had stomach surgery 2 years before i got pregnant and my atomach is tighter than the average stomach that people dont even know im 34 weeks so yes...i do think i squished her or caused damage somehow. Luckily i do feel kicks and have an appointment today for sono! And honestly i think some people are just plain out rude! Ty for the nice posts:)) i think as pregnant woman maybe we do freak about bizarree things but a fear is a fear and like i said this is a support forum no?
    One, not a support forum. Two, I stand by what I said. Your baby is surrounded by your uterus and amniotic fluid that cushions her. There is no way your stomach muscles are going to clench tight enough to injure her. Especially, as stated before your uterus clenches during contractions. And tighter than average or not, I assure you that your stomach muscles had to stretch and separate like everyone else's to accommodate your baby.

I get weird freak outs. If this post had been about that, I would have understood. I have a weird and completely irrational fear I'm going to roll on my belly and squish my LO. Would I ever come on here and actually start a post about it asking if I'd done it? Never.

• dollluvrdollluvr member
    edited July 2014
  • dollluvrdollluvr member
    edited July 2014
  • kmbk27kmbk27 member
    edited July 2014
    Oooooh snap...we didn't really get a GBCB, but does the DD make it Bingo?!

ETA: never mind I see it now. So, BINGO, yes? I could use a win today.

^^^ September Signature: TV series I plan on binge watching with my newborn I do what I want. ^^^

image    image

<3 Gage Douglas 09.04.2014...my sunshine after the rain.

• You need to learn to laugh at yourself honey.

This is not a support forum, but we did support you.... with common sense. I did acknowledge that pregnancy can be a time full of irrational fears. I have one similar to @camichael84's. The difference between us and you is we realize it's ridiculous and either keep it to ourselves or share it knowing that it is ridiculous.

Also, lots of first time moms have tight stomach muscles and don't show as much. Fit moms have even tighter muscles and show less.... baby still isn't in your stomach and is perfectly safe.
  • Lol. Poor woman. Yeah, we all have some irrational thoughts right now. But chances are if you think it's crazy before you say it, and it sounds crazy once you say it, then it's DEFINITELY crazy!! Lol. Hope your sono soothes you. And when it comes back perfect, which I'm sure it will, you'll be able to get a good laugh out of all of this =))
  • portentosaportentosa member
    edited July 2014
    Damnit. The title is not a period but it's doing that crap where I can't get back to page 1. I guess it's not the blank (period) title that does that, but a blank OP? But OP has an emoticon in it...

Bump is being stupid.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"