February 2013 Moms

@Kleigh (and anyone else) - Bedding recs for PNP to make it like a crib

@Kleigh - this may not even be helpful to you, but here are the things we bought and used in our pnp at the beach and had no sleep issues at all.  My dd will only sleep in her crib too (will occasionally pass out in the car if she is absolutely beat, but that is very rare) so I was really worried about traveling.  This stuff made the pnp feel like her crib and it was perfect:

Mattress (there are several of them out there, I read reviews and this one was referenced on another product as the best one and most accurate to the description):

Mattress Pad (this fits for sure after being washed and dried, some of the other reviews for other products seemed to indicate a problem which is why we went with this one):

Sheet (this one fits for sure after being washed and dried and is really soft):

Anyway, if that is not useful, totally fine, just wanted to share in case it was for you or anyone else.  

We are so thankful that our second daughter, Lillian Elizabeth "Lily", was born healthy and happy on February 11, 2013.  We love her to pieces.  

We lost our first daughter, Hannah Grace on May 4, 2011.  She was buried on May 14 during a beautiful service at my home church. We are grateful that if she could not be here with us, that she is healed and whole with the Lord. We look forward to the day when we will get to meet her. We love her so much.

Re: @Kleigh (and anyone else) - Bedding recs for PNP to make it like a crib

• Thanks for the info! The thicker mattress would be nice since the PNP mattress is very thin. I don't think it would get here in time though... we leave Saturday and the Amazon link said it might take an extra 1-2 days to process :( Maybe I can look in the stores around here and see if they carry anything like that.

She did take a 2 1/2 hour nap in the regular PNP today in her room, which I considered a major success.... I am hoping that getting her used to it will increase our chances of having her sleep in a different location. I think that location is what it's going to come down to with her.
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• It could prob be sent by Amazon Prime to your vacation location.....or if ordered tomorrow come on Friday t your house. There are ones that qualify for Prime if that one does not. Just a thought.

We are so thankful that our second daughter, Lillian Elizabeth "Lily", was born healthy and happy on February 11, 2013.  We love her to pieces.  

We lost our first daughter, Hannah Grace on May 4, 2011.  She was buried on May 14 during a beautiful service at my home church. We are grateful that if she could not be here with us, that she is healed and whole with the Lord. We look forward to the day when we will get to meet her. We love her so much.

• Loading the player...
  • We are so thankful that our second daughter, Lillian Elizabeth "Lily", was born healthy and happy on February 11, 2013.  We love her to pieces.  

• We are so thankful that our second daughter, Lillian Elizabeth "Lily", was born healthy and happy on February 11, 2013.  We love her to pieces.  

• ally2011 said:
    I don't have Amazon Prime, but my mom does. I just texted her and asked her to order this one for us since we have a Graco PNP. It should be here in time. Thanks for the suggestion! Even though she slept fine on the thin mattress today, I feel better having her on a more comfortable one to use for a week straight. 
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• @kleigh - it is a vinyl cover so if that will bug her the sheets, pad are good. That's why I got them.....but that could have been overkill. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"