July 2014 Moms
Options

I'm having a baby guise! (cakebatter27)

Back pain throughout the day. Decided to try to time it around 5pm. By 9 30 I couldn't talk through them and my bp was 180/105 at home. Called the doctor and he said give it another hour and to head in if they continued.

I took a shower and did some important stuff then we left. I about died on the way here and had to tell dh to drive faster. The back labor was coming 4 minutes apart and literally was killing me. He parked in front of the ER and I all but collapsed into a wheel chair.

Nurse checked me at 4 cm and a thin thin cervix. I had to stay on the monitors because of the high blood pressure and was writhing from the back pain. After an hour she checked me and I was 5. They admitted me and I was allowed to walk some. Got the IV and doctor was called. The back pain had me all but dying and I said I wanted the epidural but not too soon. The girl blew 2 veins putting everything in and I had to get in bed and get on a monitor. Nurse checked me and I was a 7! Had to wait half an hour for the doctor and finally got the epidural. My legs are a bit numb but I feel NO back labor.

So now we wait. Was checked an hr ago at that 7 and contractions are showing every 3 mins but I feel great.

Please think of me and my baby cake! I will update later!
imageimage

BFP #1 11.10.13 EDD 07.22.14 Stick baby cake!
image https://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/ee/d355aa73ed49767417acbbe29ed0e6.png  BabyFruit Ticker

Re: I'm having a baby guise! (cakebatter27)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"