3rd Trimester
Options

Start of labor?

I am 37 weeks and all day I have had what feel like menstrial cramps and they are getting worse. Now with really bad back pain. I'm afraid if I call my doc she will tell me to go to L&D but I don't want to go and it be labor (I do hope it is labor) because I want the first part to be at home. What is it? What do I do?

Re: Start of labor?

• Options
    I have had that...turned out to be be gas and BH.  But you never know..
  • Options
    They were all different symptoms that seem to happen around the same time as others. I don't understand why people have to be harsh to someone who is looking for support, the same as you. So if you don't have anything useful to say please stay off my posts.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    They were all different symptoms that seem to happen around the same time as others. I don't understand why people have to be harsh to someone who is looking for support, the same as you. So if you don't have anything useful to say please stay off my posts.
    No one here can tell you what you're asking.  What exactly are you looking for support in? You are asking if its labor, but you're worried. but you want it to be labor.. 
  • Options
    This happened to me Friday and Saturday. We brought baby home from the hospital today
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Thank you keshupe29 for your post :) good luck with your little one.
  • Options
    Yep. It's labor. RUN.

• Options
    Sooo.... Did you call the dr yet??
  • Options

no because they'll tell her to go to L&D and she apparently wants a home birth.  She's just going to keep asking this question every single day until the baby is crowning.   
  • Options

no because they'll tell her to go to L&D and she apparently wants a home birth.  She's just going to keep asking this question every single day until the baby is crowning.   

Ok, OP, next time you ask, don't get your knickers in a wad if no one answer you..... You're probably not going to like any of the answers as they'll be "snarky... Or mean... And everyone is so rude". Just a heads up-- and call your doctor!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"