Late Term and Child Loss

11 days and counting....

It's been 11 days since my csection to my beautiful angels, Nathan & Conner [28 weeks]!  They were doing sooooooooooo good....but then twin to twin transfusion rapidly occurred, taking them both from me within 1 week of last hearing their little heart beats! 

My husband and I feel robbed!  We don't get it!  It's not fair!!! 

About 6-7 years ago we miscarried. 

Last year [Aug. 2013], we gave birth to our beautiful baby girl, Arianna.  It was a rough pregnancy on me....delivered via csection at 34wks5days due to preeclampsia.

Unexpectedly [and unplanned] got pregnant with mono-di twin boys....

We were at a loss with the idea of having 3 children sooooooo close in age.  And just when we started to truly get excited, it was taken away from us in a blink of an eye!

I'm 28 years old and have lost 3 of my babies!  I thank everyday for my daughter because she is truly our saving grace during this dark time!

I feel guilty sometimes for smiling and laughing.  And for brief moments, I almost feel like I forgot what just happened!  Maybe because I just want it all to be a dream....just a bad dream! :-( 

Re: 11 days and counting....

• I am so sorry for your loss.  Nathan and Conner are beautiful names.  I'm sorry that you have to be here, but hope that you find this community supportive the way that I have.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
                                        motheringcarolinegrace.wordpress.com

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm so sorry for all three of your losses. Having an older child can be a blessing during this difficult time.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful baby boys. I hope you can find some peace and comfort here.
  • ***ticker***

So very sorry for the losses of your three children. Please use this board to let your  feelings out. Many people feel guilty for having happy moments. Being happy does not ever mean that you forget the children you lost or that you are healed from their loss. Your love for them can shine through you in the happy and sad moments. Big ((hugs)).

Lilypie - (qptF)

"Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• I am so very sorry for the loss of your sons Conner and Nathan. I wish I was not welcoming you to this board, but I hope you can find comfort from the amazing women on this board. Huge hugs.
  • jml2ndjml2nd member
    Thank you all! And I, too, am sorry that you all have to be a part of this board! HUGS to you all!!
  • **ticker warning**

I am so sorry for your loss.  I lost twins as well (and one was named Conner).  We hate to say welcome here, but just know that you are not alone. These ladies are amazing and I know you will find support here. 
  • I'm sorry for your loss. I've had days when it feels like a dream too. ((Hugs)) to you. It's ok to be happy sometimes too. It doesn't mean we've forgotten our babies.
    Abigail Grace 9/7/10
    Nathaniel Willis born sleeping 2/6/14
    Felicity Hope 4/6/15

• I'm so sorry for the loss of your twin boys. Be easy on yourself...as pps have said, being happy isn't a bad thing. Grief comes in waves and stages. I've only recently come out of the shock/denial phase to a point where I don't think "this didn't really happen" or even the sillier "when are we going to go back and get her?". Sorry to welcome you here, but I trust that it will be helpful to you, as it has been to me.
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. I know Nathan and Conner are so loved and missed.
    My partner @Manada and I lost our twin girls Tavin and Casey six weeks ago.

Sending hugs your way.
    ****loss discussed*****

We're queer. I'm 33, have severe stage 4 endo, and had both fallopian tubes removed. My love ("Manada" on the boards, 32) was diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve. We did Partner IVF (my eggs, her uterus). We lost our twins Tavin and Casey at 21 weeks gestation.

Our IUIs
    with @Manada: IUI# 1-7 (December 2012- September 2013) all BFN. Tried natural, femara, clomid, puregon/follistim, clomid and menopur combo, both the ovidrel and HCG triggers.

Our IVFs:
    IVF #1 my eggs November/December 2013: Cancelled IVF due to poor response

IVF #2 my eggs/Manada's uterus January/February 2014
    BCPs and lupron overlap Stimmed: 1/22-2/2: Bravelle and Menopur (dosage ranged from B300 and M150 to B375 and M150 to B300 and M225)
    2/4 retrieved 10 eggs. Endo was much worse than expected. Only 3 eggs fertilized; February 7 transferred two day 3 embryos, froze one. All great condition.
    BFP eve of 6dp3dt; Beta 1 (11dp3dt): 110; Beta 2 (13dp3dt): 175; Beta 3 (15dp3dt): 348; Beta 4 (19dp3dt): 2222; Beta 5 (21dp3dt): 4255
    1st ultrasound (3/6  6w 1d): TWINS!!!! Twin A measuring 6w1d with a heartbeat of 118bpm. Twin B measuring 6w0d with a heartbeat of 113bpm. 

***July 18, 2014 we lost our beautiful babies at 21 weeks gestation. They were born too early. Tavin Sara T. and Casey Elizabeth T. are beautiful and precious and we will love them and miss them forever.***

FET #1 December 2014
    Intralipid infusion on Dec 10. Transfer of 1 day 3 nine-cell embryo into my uterus on Dec. 19. (acupuncture immediately before and after)
    BFP on Dec. 27; Beta 1 Jan 2 (14dp3dt): 665, Beta 2 Jan 4 (16dp3dt): 1859, Beta 3 Jan 6 (18dp3dt): 4449, Beta 4 Jan 10 (22dp3dt): 12,251.

• I am so sorry for your loss of Nathan and Conner. No one wants to join this group and I'm so sorry you find yourself here. There is no right or wrong way to grieve. Take it moment by moment and just let yourself feel whatever you are feeling.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"